Some Candy

• The Hounds of the Baskervilles
  • North by Northwest
  • A model WWI plane
  • Icetray that makes ice in the shape of Tetris blocks
  • Trip to the cinema to see Sherlock Holmes 2
  • Snuff (the book, not the substance)
  • Children of Dune
  • Zelda Skyward Sword (but not the motion+ controller so I can't actually play it, oops)
  • A multitool
  • Settlers of Catan
  • A USB mouse in the shape of a car
  • Socks
  • Razors
  • A shirt
  • Lip balm
  • 50 Philosophy Ideas You Must Know
  • A zombie desk calender
  • Some sort of cologne

Also, not pictured, whiskey and sweets.

£100
14 bottles of ale from around the country
Then got a load of the usual socks, PJ's, slippers, chocs, smellies and the like.

Couldn't think of anything I wanted, but I'm happy with what I got :)

Collection of ciders.
Grey M&S knitwear v-neck with buttons. Sexy sexy.
Berghaus fleece.
Leather gloves.
3-pack shirts for work.
Pack of 3 thermo socks
Brown leather Visconti wallet.
And randomly, a digital tyre pressure gauge.

Nothing,Christmas is on the 7th of January here...:D
And we give presents to each-other on new year's eve.:D

ITT people with ridiculously rich or ridiculously large family (or both!).

I got $50, candy, clothes.
Got myself some anime (ironically, almost exactly $50): Triguns Badlands Rumble, Darker than Black S1, Baccano, Jing King of Bandits: Seventh Heaven.

I was on duty for Christmas Eve, 0800 to 0800 this morning. Just woke up. Groggy, gonna go have some ham a GySgt randomly brought in. Hope everybody is having a great Christmas. Next year is gonna be a good one.

Coal. I've been a dick this year. :/

A ridiculous 1tb WD My Book External HD loaded with friggin pirated tv shows and movies, courtesy of my dumb rich sister who couldn't just settle with getting me the complete series of Six Feet under on DVD that was like $90 cheaper than the hd.
Easily the most bizarre xmas gift that I've received in awhile, I mean... who the hell gives you pirated ANYTHING for a present?

A sweet Soundgarden shirt from their recent concert from the same sister, redeemed herself with this partly.

The first 4 A Song of Ice and Fire books in hardcover from my mom.

A $40 Best Buy gift card(already spent it online on Band of Brothers and the first two seasons of Fringe) from my bro.

$50 from my grandmother along with a huge bucket of her world famous puppy chow.

A picture of me, my sister, and my dad from when me and her were kids in a slick frame from my other sister.

Loads of assorted candy from everyone.

10oz bag of pot from my older sister's boyfriend who is a 'medicinal' grower.

Coals, coals, and more coals!

Had a giftless christmas this year on account of everyone being broke, but dad got me A Dance With Dragons since he saw me reading the first book. I guess I have an ulterior motive to finish the series now. D:

Also gonna get myself a new desk because **** this thing.

Dxe3i.png

Messenger bag (maybe a girls..?)
Kindle Fire
Cute little keychain

All were surprise gifts and it was quite nice. Not pictured are shoes, pajamas and rice cooker. Great christmas overall.

capture00001.png

Roots down jacket thing made of strangled birds awesome warm it's cold in Canada

+

TREK_GRIP_ORO.jpg

Some brand of compact snowshoes

+

imagevaulthandleru.jpg

Suunto compass

brb getting lost in the mountains

Oh cool you can check your makeup with that compass.

I got money and a shirt and Carcassonne (from me to my family which includes me)

Got a couple little things from my dad and his wife.

Bought myself a Squishable Manatee, but it wasn't supposed to arrive until like January 1st. But Amazon and the USPS are awesome, so... it arrived Christmas Eve actually.

(pic not of me, obviously)
jBcIP.png

Keeps me from getting too lonely.

Zombie Survival Guide
Windows Xbox Controller
Final Fantasy: Dissidia
Vouchers
Art book/making of for the new Tintin film
Bacon flavored candy
Jurassic Park 1 & 2
Multitool
Toilet bag

And a lotto Ticket.

Very happy Christmas this year!

Bought myself a Squishable Manatee, but it wasn't supposed to arrive until like January 1st. But Amazon and the USPS are awesome, so... it arrived Christmas Eve actually.

Thats ****ing hilarious. What kind of grown man buys something like that for himself? An awesome kind of grown man is what.

I got:
-The new Kindle with fakeleather case
-Grey Wolf, a Flames of War book that just came out last week that is a compilation of all the late war German companies for use in the Eastern front.
-Ghost in the Wires, a book written by Kevin Mitnick recounting his experience of being a hacker and doing illegal shit and evading the FBI
-Amazon, Stop & Shop, and Dunkin' Donuts giftcards
-Various candies, pistachio nuts, chex mix.
-Comfy-ass long sleeve shirts and a t-shirt, since I was pretty much down to four shirts before this. Also new socks, my most favorite gift every Christmas. Love me some new socks.

$540, and a sectional chart for LA, also reese's.

Thats ****ing hilarious. What kind of grown man buys something like that for himself? An awesome kind of grown man is what.

**** yeah.

I don't know what to name him though. I was thinking Hindenburg, but that would be too cliche.

-Lots of new clothes
-New leather wallet
-Bluetooth headphones
-Cologne

From stocking:
*sherbet with double-lolly
*Blue Nose Collection beanie toy
*Eeyore phone/mp3 sock
*body glitter
*Redwings adoption keyring

From under the tree:
*talking ewok plush toy
*Totoro snood
*My Chemical Romance T-shirt
*The Lion King and The Lion King 2 DVDs
*When I Were A Meerkat book
*Frank Turner CD (Poetry of the Deed)
*Smirnoff gift set (containing Smirnoff miniature, glass and Thornton's chocolates)
*Tequila gift set (containing tequila miniature, shot glass and salt pot)
*£35 from my granddad (my mum's dad)
I've got more presents to come from my grandma and granddad (my dad's parents) and my brother (I think he's giving me Left 4 Dead).

-Dark Souls
-Donut Maker
-25 dollar Gamestop giftcard
-Pair of earbuds.
-the usual clothing and candies

****ing gorgeous. I got the blue one.
944a_sun_moon_jar.jpg

Extremely Frustrating at first, but then it's awesome. (Frustrating because I couldn't get it back into a cube for the longest time)
Buckyballs_2350-l.jpg

This top spins forever and never ever stops. Something to do with a battery inside the base because the top is just metal/plastic (dunno which it's really light), I dunno. It's cool as shit though.
Magnetic-Powered-Spinning-Top.jpg

Yes I'm finally getting around to actually getting and playing this.. Been a long time since Portal!
Portal+2.jpg

You know, the usual candy!
Candy-Bars.jpg

Got this image off the web but these ones here are exactly what they look like. 10 gauge stretchers - time to move up a level!
$%28KGrHqEOKnIE3WKPo!CQBO!orsL9YQ~~0_35.JPG

And also my favorite gift - $30 in subway gift cards and $10 in mcdonalds.

Oh yea and I got a magic bullet, too! :D

i got some rad things. among them, 3 pounds of gummi bears.

i also got you all something! open it below!

5krlg.jpg

i hope you enjoy your newfound hatred of humanity and total disdain for this horrible horrible world :D!

That's a gift. Give your dad your thanks and mine.

Heh, obviously more clarification is required: we, as a household, decided not to buy gifts for one another. Dad doesn't live here any more and therefore didn't know. We're gonna pool some cash together and get him something to reciprocate, just couldn't manage it by xmas day.

As for friends, we're all cheapskates and rarely buy eachother gifts, and that's just the way I like it. :v

We do that all the time, Hat. We have a cap of like 11 dollars nowadays, we're fairly out of money these days--especially ever since my dad lost the use of his legs.

I got a shitload of books. I am especially happy with the Song of Ice and Fire series.

Back