Windows Live Messenger invites?

Looks like it has more useless features.

Would be nice if I could sign into MS ****ing N

"Signing into MSN Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. 81000134"

*curses*

Crushenator 500 said:
I'de like an invite too, please :E
moi aussi...or for the english speaking, me also please!

But no one is actually in the beta testing group are they? :|

My MSN sucks as much as it is.

**** 'DAT!

i doubt any of you will get one, people are selling them on ebay.

i was 'officially' added into the beta a few days ago with a heap of other people, but i had been using it for awhile before that. am also in the office 12 beta.

i should also 'officially' be in the vista beta in a few weeks.

What the is it, and is it worth the effort?
None of the IMs are marginly better than the other one.

With the exception of Trillian, seeing that it is all IMs at once

Oooh, invite too please!

bkangyg at g mail.c om

****! I hate MSN, every moron seems to have it and every moron seems to add you on it. There’s these arrogant people who think that they are too good to talk to you and just say "ok" whenever you say something, funny thing is these people are the idiots abbreviating people to ppl. Then there’s the "tough guy" who says he'll beat the shit out of you and usually his on the other side of the country and says "Ill jst by a tiket 2 perth." and no this kind of person never actually does anything because they know that such behaviour is illegal. There’s also lots of ten year olds who think there 1337 d00ds and have screen names like "im 1337 LOL." Oh and don't get me started on moronic screen names such as "sk8r boi LOL ChRiSsIe SoOn I walkd in n dere was a kittn... A KITTN lol I am the walru coko coko coko LOL ASHIE!!!!!" I would use an IM that isn't full of dickheads but some of my mates think that they'll be no different and would usually use like say a Microsoft program and assume that it's the best out there.

What kind of people are you adding to your contacts, its not MSN's fault you add morons.

Msn seems to be the easiest and most widespread messenger service amoung people globally. (perhaps Europe more, with AOL being big in the States). All 170/80 contacts i have are from college or i've met them through friends or off the interent or games. None of which have names like that nor are attention seeking idiots. I wouldn't add the people you add.

Why are you adding these people then? Hoping they will get naked on a webcam at some point? Just delete them and talk to people you know...dear me.

I don't mind MSN at all, my old account is rarely signed into, but I only used that back when I played JK2.

I also use Google Talk, but I'm not on that a lot.

What kind of people are you adding to your contacts, its not MSN's fault you add morons.
I know but it's very popular amongst morons who seem to add me a lot. Of course it's me adding morons, couldn't possibly be the other way around could it?

Msn seems to be the easiest and most widespread messenger service amoung people globally. (perhaps Europe more, with AOL being big in the States). All 170/80 contacts i have are from college or i've met them through friends or off the interent or games. None of which have names like that nor are attention seeking idiots. I wouldn't add the people you add.

Why are you adding these people then? Hoping they will get naked on a webcam at some point? Just delete them and talk to people you know...dear me.
I delete them but there's always another moron coming back and I allow people to add me because they could be a decent person unless there email address is sk8r_boi in which case I don't add them.

I occassionally get randoms who add me, but I block and delete them pretty quickly.

Do you have an easy to guess e-mail address or something?

arr you know I have to many contacts to delete. I'm just ganna get a new adress and **** everyone who acts like a douche. I only seem to meet these morons on MSN.

If I spelt somehing wrong it's becasue it's late.

Dr. Freeman said:
hmm...i wanna try this too.
invite? please?
Thats the funny thing about the thread! No one is in the testing circuit, not even the thread starter cos he asked for an invite, what a waste of time! :D

a little tease.

liveinvites1mr.jpg

- and no invites for random people on forums [sorry :eek:], only 5 left as you can see.

but if you really want in, there are some 'cheap' invites on ebay (like $5 or so).

I was going to say it's easy to get in on if your early enough about it. Nothing too ground breaking.

Back