Woman arrested for wearing wet t-shirt + bra

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
A central Florida woman who was arrested after her shirt got wet at a kiddie splash park in Tavares is suing the city for violating her rights, the woman's attorney told AOL News.

The incident that provoked the lawsuit occurred in April when Janet Lovett and her husband took their 7-year-old son, who is autistic, to the Children's Splash Park in Tavares. While she was in the park, Lovett was splashed by water, which soaked the front of her white T-shirt and made her padded bra visible.

"She was ultimately approached by an individual [who] professed to be a city employee and [told] she was not appropriately dressed for the park," Marks said. "[He told her] she would have to change into a bathing suit or some other clothing."

Marks said his client left her husband with their child, put a towel over her shoulders and walked out of the city-owned park. She was planning on going home to get a bathing suit when she was approached in the parking lot by a police officer.

"[The] police officer confronted her and started essentially quizzing her and demanding information from her, stating that she needed to put Mrs. Lovett's name in a database," Marks said.

wow. in any event technically she was arrested for refusing to give her name however unless it's different in florida most jurisdictions only allow officers to arrest someone refusing to give their name if they're in the process of committing a crime

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/artic...t-leads-to-arrest-at-fla-splash-park/19582458

Unless the park was private property, she would be allowed to be topless. At least in New York, but I was sure it was country-wide by now. Men can be topless in public, so can women.

Seems like they intentionally provoked her so they could arrest her for defiance.

she shouldnt have been wearing a bra and shirt,every woman shouldnt

Good on the police officer for trying to get some data into that database.

Those dudes were obviously gay.

Don't let that ocifer near Daytona Beach in the spring.

Alternate comment:
Serves her right for not being hot.

pics or didn- she's ugly.

Those dudes were obviously gay.

Or prudes. I'll go with the latter.

A bathing suit is very similar to a bra. I don't know what the god damn fuss is.

Don't let that ocifer near Daytona Beach in the spring.

Alternate comment:
Serves her right for not being hot.

I went to Daytona Beach once.

hhhhnnnngggggg

Maybe she was wearing this bra:

sutieninformadesani1220r.jpg

Is it clear or is it a look-a-like?

If it's clear... perfectnipples.jpg

nvm, I can see the line of difference.

feelsbad

I'd be impressed if anyone's nipples were that circular.

Where? It looks like it's just clear plastic to me.

If you look at the left nip you can see its outline, meaning its sculpted onto the bra.

EDIT: Aw, imageshack took it down. Maybe I can hotlink it.

sutien_in_forma_de_sani_1220918843.jpg

does it work?

Yes it does work and that's the worst bra idea I've ever seen.

And isn't it perfectly fine to breast feed babies in public?? God I hate America these days

Some places it isn't okay. There was a debate about it on the news some time ago.

Only in America could the solution to indecent exposure be wearing less.

Only in America could the solution to indecent exposure be wearing less.

We don't want to see that wet fabric clinging tightly to your skin. It's too arousing and indecent. Go put on a string bikini, you harlot!

I'm not surprised actually. As I live in Florida, I pretty much know for a fact that most public pools, as well as many privately owned apartment complexes that have swimming pool access around here require women to wear bathing suits. T-shirts and shorts are prohibited for the very reason stated in OP's post.

(i.e. unintentional wet T-shirt contest at a family community centre.)

I'm not surprised actually. As I live in Florida, I pretty much know for a fact that most public pools, as well as many privately owned apartment complexes that have swimming pool access around here require women to wear bathing suits. T-shirts and shorts are prohibited for the very reason stated in OP's post.

(i.e. unintentional wet T-shirt contest at a family community centre.)

Still stupid.

"Hey, bitch! I can see your bra through your shirt a little. I find it offensive that you taunt me so, and demand you show skin without wet cloth over it!"

I don't understand this law... A woman can wear a bathing suit in public, lets say a bikini, but not her underwear? When it comes down to skin, what's the difference?

This country is more apeshit every day.

Utterly insane. They say America is the land of the free, but in Britian, a land ruled by hereditary inbred monarchs this shit never happens.

Utterly insane. They say America is the land of the free, but in Britian, a land ruled by hereditary inbred monarchs this shit never happens.

Yeah, Britain just makes drawings illegal.

Back