Woman Cheaper Than Men

Saketi

Reaction score
Why do women get cheaper car insurance than men. When we all start drivin we should all be treated the same. Men are not, not all men are boy racers, yet the goverment treats us like we are.

I have been driving 1 yr now & my insurance is up for renewal, i have my 1st one yrs no claims bonus & im only getting £200 knocked of my premium, lol what the fuk, so i ran a test & said i was a woman, and the price came back as £500 off.

So why do we get treated differently, if someone has points on their license or has modified car they should have high premium to pay.

But no the male has to get punished even tho they can drive & have zero modifications.
The UK goverment are a set of discriminat bastards when it comes to male drivers.

Since i am been charged for been a boy racer i might aswell drive like one, haden't i!

That, is because of the prevailing of feminism worldwide.

They're gonna take over the world one day, those pesky feminists.

Perhaps it's purely based on statistics?

Women have more acidents but they are usually minor.
Men have less acidents but when they do have them they are more frequently mahoosive.

Hense, its cheaper to insure women.

Why do women get cheaper car insurance than men.
Because, on average, men cost insurance companies more money.

Men are not, not all men are boy racers, yet the goverment treats us like we are.
The government does not set your insurance, the insurance company does.

Why do women get cheaper car insurance than men.

Because, statistically speaking, it is proven that you are more likely to cost the insurance company money than a female will. Thus the higher premium.

If they did that here, the ombudsman of equality would strike them down. :D

EDIT: Women drive better than men, BTW.

Thats what I thought... but with all the statistical evidence thats been amassed over the last 30 years or so... this is actually the most equitable way to do it. heh.

I drive like a boy racer, it's worth every penny. :D

Fact: The whole notion of auto insurance was created by a woman.

*disclaimer* may or may not be true....

Women have more acidents but they are usually minor.
Men have less acidents but when they do have them they are more frequently mahoosive.

Hense, its cheaper to insure women.

so woman have more accidents, so they should be let off with a slap on the arse, where as a man has less accidents, we get what shall we call it A FINE!

Its all bullshit. I havent had a crash nor ever been close to one, yet im been punished as if im a bad driver.

I've never had a crash either, and the only times i've nearly had a crash is when it's some stupid woman doing something stupid and not paying attention. Just the other day some dizzy cow in a huge land rover nearly piled into the back of me because she was too busy looking at a party in a pub forecourt instead of looking at me infront slowing down and indicating to turn left... then she notices, slams the brakes on, and BEEPS HER HORN?!! Silly cow. If it was left to blokes, nobody would have crashes.

I believe the proposal of the threadstarter is worth exploring. If you get points on your license or the more accidents you have caused the more money you should pay insurance.

I think is cuz womens hav boobs and vaginas

My mom always crashes into the curb...
And my dad speeds like hell.

Who wins?
(By crashing I mean running into, going too far into a parking spot)

In my experience, women generally are much safer drivers than men. So it's lame, but the insurance policy makes sense.

Women drive better than men, BTW.
lmao thats the biggest load of poo i've ever heard, women drivers are notoriously awful. If it's not accidents, its just extremely poor decision making, complete lack of ability to park or take notice of speed limits...i'm calling them slow by the way. But blokes do have more accidents because of the boy racer morons that ruin it for everyone, end of.

SHEILA'S WHEELS ARE SUPERSTARRSSSSS!

saketi said:
so woman have more accidents, so they should be let off with a slap on the arse, where as a man has less accidents, we get what shall we call it A FINE!

Its all bullshit. I havent had a crash nor ever been close to one, yet im been punished as if im a bad driver.
Well, yes, it's stupid. But it makes economic sense for the insurance company.

Also, you completely missed the point of what he was saying. Men have less accidents, but they are more serious and cost more money.

The insurance company is a private entity, therefore it can price however the hell it wants to. If you don't like it, get another insurance company.

On the other hand, if insurance companies start increasing the prices for no reason for both men and women, everyone is screwed because it's illegal to drive without it. They could do this anytime, just like gas stations, and probably already have to some degree.

TELL YOU WHAT ANNOYS ME!

Companies that don't ****ing respect their long term customers. Here i go ranting. When you want to renew they put the price up like £300, just because their rates for new customers are low as they want to attract new customers, they basically tell their customers to go away. That really annoys me. So in that case you tell them to take shot of bleach and go to another company. Ahhh hopping is so much fun and hassle. Just another irritating part of life...

I wonder if an insurance company used its statistics and looked at the probability of incidents based on race or religion. Disregarding the political correctness argument that surely would ensue, would this be a valid policy?

I mean, they say that women are statistically less likely to cost the insurance company money than men. So what if say people from the Indian subcontinent were also found to be in a similar position? Should they pay less based on their racial/religious type?

In my experience, women generally are much safer drivers than men. So it's lame, but the insurance policy makes sense.

Nascar is almost all male drivers......
But it all depends, now asian drivers on the other hand :p

ok so mens crashes are far more dangerous than womans. But shouldnt we all pay the equal.

Why are men whom abide the road laws, still forced to pay the same amount as a 'boy racer'?

Whereas u can have girl racers, and believe me there is plenty of them, who can get away with it with the insurance company, bcos they are less likely to cause serious crashes, but will make more of. Dont make any sense to me.

I wonder if an insurance company used its statistics and looked at the probability of incidents based on race or religion. Disregarding the political correctness argument that surely would ensue, would this be a valid policy?

I mean, they say that women are statistically less likely to cost the insurance company money than men. So what if say people from the Indian subcontinent were also found to be in a similar position? Should they pay less based on their racial/religious type?
Well, it is a fact that (in Ireland at least) Eastern European imagrants do have more accidents than anyone else. The catch 22 of it is that Eastern European imagrants are also the most likely to drive an uninsured car.

From my understanding, women cannot get a lower price than males now.

From my understanding, women cannot get a lower price than males now.

Nah matey they can, i did a quote earlier said i was female & it was £500 cheaper than been a male.

The car, securty, everythin was the same all i changed was gender & its £500 cheaper, fuking pricks @ insurance companies.

Well, it is a fact that (in Ireland at least) Eastern European imagrants do have more accidents than anyone else. The catch 22 of it is that Eastern European imagrants are also the most likely to drive an uninsured car.

Agreed, this is going off topic but most imigrants drive round these fancy cars in these shithole areas & can afford the insurance!! meh what a load of poo, my mate lives near a shite area & his insurance is double of what mine is like for a 1.1. £3000

So what is a suburu, or mitsubishis lancer, or evo going to be costing?

Yet no-1 seem to bother with insuracne & imigrants, the police over where i live are affraid of touching them, as they get called racist...lol

the real question is why should we be forced to have insurance. if we want to insure, that should be our choice, not mandatory.

Nah matey they can, i did a quote earlier said i was female & it was £500 cheaper than been a male.

The car, securty, everythin was the same all i changed was gender & its £500 cheaper, fuking pricks @ insurance companies.

Agreed, this is going off topic but most imigrants drive round these fancy cars in these shithole areas & can afford the insurance!! meh what a load of poo, my mate lives near a shite area & his insurance is double of what mine is like for a 1.1. £3000

So what is a suburu, or mitsubishis lancer, or evo going to be costing?

Yet no-1 seem to bother with insuracne & imigrants, the police over where i live are affraid of touching them, as they get called racist...lol

In the US, some guy sued on the grounds that it was discriminatory and the judge sided with him. Great news because it's completely discriminatory and it's about time someone did something about it.

It's because women have more minor accidents, men tend to write off cars far more frequently - boy racer or not.

Hence women are less of a risk to insure.

I believe the proposal of the threadstarter is worth exploring. If you get points on your license or the more accidents you have caused the more money you should pay insurance.

Those things bump up the amount you pay anyway...

Try being a 16 year old male with a red 2 door car. The insurance rates, so damned high....but the only time I've ever seen anyone doing something stupid in a car was 1) they were old 2) they were talking on the cell phone while driving (idiots)

It's because women have more minor accidents, men tend to write off cars far more frequently - boy racer or not.

Hence women are less of a risk to insure.

Yeah and that is discriminatory. They're assuming youre going to be a worse driver based off something you have no control over.

Sexism at it's finest, but since it's the white guy getting the shaft, it's not important.

the real question is why should we be forced to have insurance. if we want to insure, that should be our choice, not mandatory.
Do you have any idea why insurance is mandatory? The only level of insurance that is mandatory is third party. That level of insurance is to cover the guy you hit, not you. If you crashed into someone else's car, your insurance will cover him but if he isn't insured you have to pay for it all yourself. Do you understand why it's mandatory now?

Yeah and that is discriminatory. They're assuming youre going to be a worse driver based off something you have no control over.

Sexism at it's finest, but since it's the white guy getting the shaft, it's not important.
It's discimination based on statistical data.

Haha @ persecution complex.

Back