your favourite sport(s)

what is your favourite sport(s)?

• Total voters

blackout

Spy
Reaction score
title saya it all, this is just another "curiosity thread".

poll will arrive shortly.

rugby, fencing, karate, basketball, swimming, hockey, kayacking.

How do you leave out hockey? hmmm? HOW THE **** DO YOU ****ING LEAVE OUT HOCKEY?

Personally i can't skate for shit. But i like to watch. Other then that it's Mixed martial arts all the way man. Alllll the waaaaaaaay.

dont worry I love hockey too; I would have put it in if there wasn't this damnn 10-limit on your poll options.

I'm taking up judo soon, I may soon add it to my favourites, if I like it.

Paintball/Airsoft/Ping Pong

All at once.

Tennis/Basketball/Soccer/Free Swimming/Dodgeball.

Yes.

Not so much playing, but watching Starcraft is awesome.

Other: Hockey

(You had ****ing cricket but not hockey among the options?)

Football and soccer, but forgot to click other.

...has anyone ever heard of Gaga?

Mountain biking is good fun.

The odd game of squash or tennis.

Drinking.

Where the **** is hockey? It's like the only sport I'll actually go watch. Lol fights.

Team Fortress Awesome.

American Football, Basketball, Martial Arts(Wushu, Judo, MMA, Tae Kwon Do, etc...), Tennis, Table Tennis(world's fastest sport :p)

I like swimming, but to watch I like hurling.

I love proffessional swimming, and a good game of basketball is lotsa fun too, team sports are fun in general, just as long as you do it with the right people. I mean, if it's not with a fun group then it's just no fun at all.

Watching sports? Is just something I find absoloutely boring, I don't get how anyone finds that interesting, I'd rather be out there doing it or using my time on a good computer game.

I was just hoping that from a random group of dozens of people through out the world, some one other than me might know what it is.

I can't/won't bother trying to explain it. It's awesome though.

Basketball, Football/Soccer and Watersports, generally i like swimming but water polo is fun too.

those sumo wrestling videos were awesome but why don't they just call it what it really is:
Give the fat bastard opposite you a monster wedgie.

those sumo wrestling videos were awesome but why don't they just call it what it really is:
Give the fat bastard opposite you a monster wedgie.
Because the Japanese word for 'monster wedgie' is considered inauspicious.

I am really pro on football. I was even part of my city's official team.

Back