Armless driver.

Imagine if he was driving a manual transmission

This thread is useless without videos/pics. tbh. D:

Haha yes, this excellent story reminds me one time of my handsome handicap youth where I overcome great obstacles and through great effort learn to beat my own disability. It happened many years ago, when I was younger and more foolish than I am now. It was in the hot summertime, the sun blazing down in my quaint Spanish neighborhood. You see, I was a youth of disproportionate handsomeness and all the girls in the courtyard swooned after me and all the boys in the playground idolized me. However, all was not well in my el life for you see, there was an ugly devil by name of José, Spanish for the armless one. José was a dark boy of mystical and evil powers far beyond the village conjuror and there was much chaos because of him. He was the one with the disease with spreads through the mating of the men. His sperm is like the salt of the vagina, killing all life where it touches in your most beautiful of gardens. But fear not, my ladies in the audience, I am of perfect gentlemanly stature and build to handle this ruffian, my only handicap being, I must dreadfully admit, my small penis.

The sun was setting and the shadows creeped over the Old Western town, the lustful prostitutes and whores cheering me on with great ecstaticism, they had been deeply satisfied the warm night before despite my peculiar size and thus wanted no other man than I alone. For you see José had wanted to have his way on one of them, but that is not the gentlemanly manner which one should go. And for that he was angry at me.

"José, you coward, do not touch my beautiful Spanish beauties." I yelled with the heart of a thousand men. They heartily cheered me own, throwing bouquets of flowers, hats, and the occasional panties. "Oh you ladies, do be so much more willing while we are in bed instead."

The coward answered, "I am not a coward."

I laughingly replied, "Only coward make with small talk. Only real men have the women."

"You, you are the dirty coward, handsome youth. For I know your secret. I know of the true size of your package."

"Haha! Then you will know that I have satisfied these women well too!"

"No, it cannot be!" he shouted in a furious anger and dismay. "I shall shoot you in the your most risque area!" He pulled out his own pistol with his legs.

"Haha! Only the coward have such big a gun!" I cried as I ran up to the armless one and kick gun from his thighs, grabbing at his with my hands. "And now, to fully disarm the coward."

His incapable penis and balls defiantly fell into the strong masculine grasp of my hands and I, with great strength, pulled it in all shapes and directions until his moans of pleasure turned into dark cries of pain. But the ladies, they had seen enough of such a travesty and I, with the force of a thousand bulls, charged at his most darkest of places and cut off his nether arm with my strongest of knives.

"Now you are truly the armless one!" I stood up triumphantly, my dark enemy defeated by the handsome likes of me.

As I walked off into the sunset, my destiny realized, I kissed a beautiful Spanish maiden who I would marry and have the sex of a thousand nights.

xlucidx said:
This thread is useless without videos/pics. tbh. D:

drivingpositionnissancopy6ct.jpg

Ames said:
Haha yes, this excellent story reminds me one time of my handsome handicap youth where I overcome great obstacles and through great effort learn to beat my own disability. It happened many years ago, when I was younger and more foolish than I am now. It was in the hot summertime, the sun blazing down in my quaint Spanish neighborhood. You see, I was a youth of disproportionate handsomeness and all the girls in the courtyard swooned after me and all the boys in the playground idolized me. However, all was not well in my el life for you see, there was an ugly devil by name of José, Spanish for the armless one. José was a dark boy of mystical and evil powers far beyond the village conjuror and there was much chaos because of him. He was the one with the disease with spreads through the mating of the men. His sperm is like the salt of the vagina, killing all life where it touches in your most beautiful of gardens. But fear not, my ladies in the audience, I am of perfect gentlemanly stature and build to handle this ruffian, my only handicap being, I must dreadfully admit, my small penis.

The sun was setting and the shadows creeped over the Old Western town, the lustful prostitutes and whores cheering me on with great ecstaticism, they had been deeply satisfied the warm night before despite my peculiar size and thus wanted no other man than I alone. For you see José had wanted to have his way on one of them, but that is not the gentlemanly manner which one should go. And for that he was angry at me.

"José, you coward, do not touch my beautiful Spanish beauties." I yelled with the heart of a thousand men. They heartily cheered me own, throwing bouquets of flowers, hats, and the occasional panties. "Oh you ladies, do be so much more willing while we are in bed instead."

The coward answered, "I am not a coward."

I laughingly replied, "Only coward make with small talk. Only real men have the women."

"You, you are the dirty coward, handsome youth. For I know your secret. I know of the true size of your package."

"Haha! Then you will know that I have satisfied these women well too!"

"No, it cannot be!" he shouted in a furious anger and dismay. "I shall shoot you in the your most risque area!" He pulled out his own pistol with his legs.

"Haha! Only the coward have such big a gun!" I cried as I ran up to the armless one and kick gun from his thighs, grabbing at his with my hands. "And now, to fully disarm the coward."

His incapable penis and balls defiantly fell into the strong masculine grasp of my hands and I, with great strength, pulled it in all shapes and directions until his moans of pleasure turned into dark cries of pain. But the ladies, they had seen enough of such a travesty and I, with the force of a thousand bulls, charged at his most darkest of places and cut off his nether arm with my strongest of knives.

"Now you are truly the armless one!" I stood up triumphantly, my dark enemy defeated by the handsome likes of me.

As I walked off into the sunset, my destiny realized, I kissed a beautiful Spanish maiden who I would marry and have the sex of a thousand nights.

You make me weep with joy. Truly, weep.

Back