Osama bin Laden is dead

I seriously expected this to go on to say "dead tired of..."

The US is also in possession of his corpse. Interesting to see how this will develop.

8 years ago to the day of ''mission accomplished'' and all. amazing.

Where's the pictures of you giving us the finger? :|
eet mai dik fagit

2rrxrhe.jpg

honestly, at this point, i'm finding myself more concerned about finding the new game of thrones to watch. been refreshing pages for that way more than the beeb or cnn. figures.

Wow, this will be very interesting to see how this all goes down with all the news coverage in the next couple of days. I agree with ZT though, the backlash is what I am concerned about.

Another historical moment passing by. I probably won't be able to see the whole speech though which seems to begin shortly (link in the OP).

It has begun.

ed: And so goes the hide and seek champion of 2001-2011.

tumblr_lkjsa0vvlq1qzu2tdo1_400.gif

Yeah, he's dead alright.
Dead tired of getting bad reception on his banana phone whilst roaming the jungles of Cambodia!

59Ibs.jpg

Breaking News: Largest Military Force in Human History Kills 70 Year Old Man Living in Mountains with End-Stage Renal Failure after 10 Year Search

Caught the speech. It was appropriately sombre but big on the patriotism, naturally.

As for specifics, he was killed by ground forces in a mansion in Islamabad. I heard a conflicting report earlier that it was actually predator drone, but I guess that was a reporting flub? Idunno. Anyway, they have the corpse and they've already confirmed the DNA match (somehow). A friend pointed out that his followers mightn't be too happy that he wasn't given a proper burial, but I guess that's just a drop in the ocean compared to how upset they'll already be at his death.

after killing everyone in afghanistan "osama bin laden is dead"

the world is saved!

martyr status confirmed

those who have no understanding of history cheer around Whitehouse

Figures that somebody on this forum would find a way to complain about this.

Figured that someone on this forum wouldn't understand that our media and peoples' very loud-spoken jubilation in lieu of the death of a mass-murderer with followers willing to give their lives just waiting for the proper fuel to continue their barrage would post.

also: you're stupid

Looks like Osama got his virgins. Anyone know if they're the D&D playing kind?

If nothing else, generic U.S. anti-sentiment. His followers are not limited to those kia from our war(s) on terror.

If nothing else, generic U.S. anti-sentiment. His followers are not limited to those kia from our war(s) on terror.

Oh cheer up. You seem almost sad that Osama is dead.

Are you a terrorist, by any chance?

Back