Osama bin Laden is dead

The only people saying his body has been dumped in the ocean are the media. Nothing official has been released yet, other than how they're going to treat his body.

doesn't Osama have 5 body doubles??

Saddam had many body doubles as well

Saddam is also dead, Warped.

yes I know this. it just seems weird. he was shot in the head and whisked away, buried at sea. not that I care at all but there doesn't seem to be much proof.

I don't know. This all seems a bit sudden, unprecedented (lol) and out of the blue.

I think this is a way of diverting attention away from Obama's affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Screw that. He killed people of all races and religions, he shouldn't be treated with any respect what so ever.

They confirmed the identity using DNA, what necessity is there to hang onto the body? Or would you want his naked corpse dragged through New York or some such as a demonstration as to how civilized the US is?

"COUNTER-TERRORISTS WIN"

Edit: Damn't. Someone already beat me to it.

Osama Bin Laden. More like Osama Bin PWNED.

They confirmed the identity using DNA, what necessity is there to hang onto the body? Or would you want his naked corpse dragged through New York or some such as a demonstration as to how civilized the US is?

Not only that. He should have been turned into a new puppet for Jeff Dunham.

I don't know. This all seems a bit sudden, unprecedented (lol) and out of the blue.

I think this is a way of diverting attention away from Obama's affair with Monica Lewinsky.

Also the speech was apparently broadcast over the Apprentice.
pGlSP.gif

If only he was captured alive. They could have paraded him in New York city; everyone likes parades.

I'm chuckling at some of the people poo-pooing this. No one is saying this will change anything, it's a symbolic victory. If you cannot understand that then I don't know what to tell you but go ahead and keep thumbing your nose at people who are desperate for a modicum of good news.

Breaking News: Largest Military Force in Human History Kills 70 Year Old Man Living in Mountains with End-Stage Renal Failure after 10 Year Search
I hate to nitpick, but I would think that title goes to the Red Army in 1945.

Too bad Osama was a CIA Operative. Now Barack Obombya will undoubtedly be reelected in 2012

Better than any crap the repugs can bring to the table. They're the real terrorists to this nation.

According to my right wing co-worker Osama has been dead since 2002. Obama was simply waiting for when he needed to score political points to drag the body up.

Yup, I'm not making this up, people actually believe this shit.

dubya missed plenty of chances to do that then^

According to my right wing co-worker Osama has been dead since 2002. Obama was simply waiting for when he needed to score political points to drag the body up.

"CNN has also just reported there is no BODY. Government officials are reporting the Osama's body has been disposed of in a burial at sea. How convenient."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1470295/pg1

Speaking of rumors. Did you know Michele Bachmann was born in Canda?

Slash his tires.

Speaking of rumors. Did you know Michele Bachmann was born in Canda?

Yeah, I had heard that. The president said it, and since it turns out he is in fact an American, I'm inclined to believe him.

the Obama regime quickly disposed of Mr. Bin Laden’s body, dumping it in the sea claiming this was done out of respect for Islamic law. But either Obama doesn’t know Islamic law, or he’s just using that to cover his a$$ because: (ANSAmed)

CAIRO, MAY 2 – The body of Osama bin Laden must be buried in the ground, and throwing it into the sea would be a ‘sin’, said Mahmoud Ashour of the Al Azhar Academy of Islamic Research, the most prestigious Sunni educational institute, while speaking to ANSA.

The Al Azhar official rejected the idea of sea burial of the Al Qaida leader for "trivial motives", explaining that even when someone drowns, the body must be searched for in order to be able to "bury it in the ground". "They should bury it in the ground without putting anything on the grave," explained Ashour, responding to a question about whether Osama bin Laden’s burial could become a sort of pilgrimage site.

But, what the heck. Osama’s been allowed to escape and remain free for the last 10 years, and Obama needs some kind of accomplishment to get re-elected by. He talked with G.W. Bush and Bill Clinton before making the announcement that Bin Laden was dead. I can just “hear” the conversation … “Hey George, do you think the American people will buy the story?” George replied “Hell yeah Barack! They bought the crap I fed them about 9/11 from the beginning! They’ll love you!”

http://stevex09.wordpress.com/2011/...-body-is-conveniently-disposed-of-in-the-sea/

Yeah guys, it's not like the government consists of thousands of people who could never all agree to anything morally questionnable unanimously or anything. It's just obvious that they're all bastards who go into the career planning to feed people lies and endanger thousands to maintain the status quo.

Jesus Fox, can't we get just a few hours without your fear mongering? Their biggest front page link on their site isn't even about how Osama is dead, its about how we're going to be attacked because he is dead. ****ing hell I hate Fox.

WfRB9.jpg

Wow, they must have really hated him. Hilarious.

Oh please tell me that's a real TV report! :D

Better than any crap the repugs can bring to the table. They're the real terrorists to this nation.

NO NO NO Jesus Christ it's stupid when they say it about us, it's stupid when we say it about them! Cut that shit out.

We kill terrorists. There's absolutely zero reason to kill our fellow citizens.

Just watched the White House press conference. Sea burial confirmed. Osama is sleeping with the fishes. Luca Brasi will be proud.

Back