Best friend is sleeping with ex-girlfriend

ShinRa

Companion Cube
Reaction score
Typical self-loathing thread. We dated for 3 years, so it's sort of weird...I thought I was over her, but for some reason its killing me they're together.:upstare:

Anyone have a similar situation?

Just remind yourself that the person you think is your best friend is actually just a douche bag who happened to run into your life.

Also remind yourself that you really don't have any true friends.

I would stop frequenting myself with the bloke if it's too much for ya.

Also, that's a little bit big of her... i know a few girls who just go from network to network screwing blokes in turn.

According to man law:

3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her it’s a 6 day waiting period.

29. No man should ever hook up with his best friend's girl, no matter how hot she is. This is in effect while they are dating or "together." If they are separated refer to Law 3 for the proper way to handle the situation. (Side Advice: Less guilt is involved if she comes on to you.

Stop being such a pussy, she's not you girlfriend anymore which means she's fair game.

Your best friend shouldn't be sleeping with her period. **** any man law bullshit.

When one of our friends broke up with his girlfriend, the whole lot of us were on that shit within the hour. Three of us took her to dinner that very night and were like, "Sup, baby?"

Meanie! Just 'cos it's 'fair game' doesn't mean his attachment or ability to emote suddenly evaporates

Dude, he could just go pillage the next village over, there's like 30 chicks there.

That's the difference. If you broke up with her, then it is almost immediately, but if she broke up with you, and you were going out for a long period of time, then once it becomes apparent that you no longer have any romantic feelings for her does she become fair game.

1230969190478hb4.jpg

Relax and enjoy these tits.

12309567291141rh6.jpg

and some thighs

1230969738980xl2.jpg

Sounds like you need to ****in man up and hit that guy up why he's ****in around with her if you dont like it.

no offense dude I'm really trying to help you here you need to do exactly what I said. If you dont its just your own fault.

Pull a Wanted[2008]DvDrip-aXXo on his ass.

When I split with my ex I was actually trying to pass her off to one of my mates just so that she'd stop bothering me.

*sigh* Unfortunately my appeal has proven far too strong. I have dedicated myself to restraint should I unleash the full power of my sex appeal to women and cause them to chase after what they cant have.

Edit: She might be fair game but his best mate isn't.

Its just kind of you know, a naturally occurring rule of bloke friendship. a mate wont try and move in on another mates girlfriend, ex or otherwise, especially if they are best mates, unless the mate split with her and has given permission to tap it.

Kase here is a good mate, he does not try and weasel me out of poon.

LUKAS, on the other hand, tried to steal mah woman from right under my nose, he is a massive ****** and its just as well he disappeared from the face of the Earth because the boy deserves a slap.

It might be a difficult rule for women to follow, since back stabbing and trechery are endemic to their girl on girl acquaintances, but for a bloke it should be obvious.

If your mate is being out of order, tell him so, but otherwise, move on man, girl was a ho.

Edit II: Pes, those tits are pretty awesome, thanks for bringing them to my attention.

3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her it?s a 6 month waiting period.

29. No man should ever hook up with his best friend's girl, no matter how hot she is. This is in effect while they are dating or "together." If they are separated refer to Law 3 for the proper way to handle the situation. (Side Advice: Less guilt is involved if she comes on to you.

Fixed. You have to allow for human error on your friends part (friends can be tards also).

Essentially these sorts of scenarios are revenge ****s and are all too common sadly because all too often men are weak and women are good persuaders. Yes she's ****ing him, but she is more than likely doing it in order to piss you off (of course it's going to effect you, that's the point). It's a demonstrable act of her power.

What do you do about it? Well basically your best friend is the lynch pin (he's the child in the divorce so to speak). First thing you should do is understand that he is no longer your friend, not any more. What he is is someone you yourself wouldn't want to be and that is a disappointment. If the opportunity arises you could bring this up with him. Remember though that the disappointment is with him...not with her...everything get's back to her so don't give her the satisfaction of knowing it's 'because you are ****ing betty' but instead 'you threw our friendship over for a girl'. The emphasis is on what's truly important the breach of the rules of male friendship.

Second thing is to realise that you can never go back to this girl; of all the other men she could of ****ed in this world she chose to **** with your best friend simply to spite you. She's played her hand, now is she really the kind of girl you'd want to spend more of your life with? I doubt it. Once you understand this you can move on, and chalk the whole thing down to the hard lessons of life.

Essentially right now you feel powerless, take the power back through re-evaluation.

Man Law *666 If friend or Foe is currently hitting up either your Girlfriend or your Ex
F**CK HIS MOTHER:smoking:

Heh I too just came out of a 3 year relationship with a girl who said she loved me more than anything and that I'd have to be the one to break up with her, that is until she called it off! It hurts like hell and I can imagine it's a lot worse as your best friend has got with her, but you've gotta move on. Exclude those two from your life as they clearly couldn't give a shit about how you feel and get on the pull sunshine.

Move on, you broke up, not your girl anymore.

and some thighs

1230969738980xl2.jpg
And what looks like a penis tucked back, please stop posting pics of your shit in threads pes.

Anyways what kadyi said, unless they are down for 3some. But seriously thats pretty ****ed up dude, I wouldnt know how to react :\. I'd just ignore them, and maybe she'll **** around on him one day and then in retrospect he will realize what an idiot he is and will be riddled with guilt for the rest of his life until he kisses the end of a shotgun.

Sleep with his mom.

Or something. I'm not good at this.

Heh I too just came out of a 3 year relationship with a girl who said she loved me more than anything and that I'd have to be the one to break up with her, that is until she called it off! It hurts like hell and I can imagine it's a lot worse as your best friend has got with her, but you've gotta move on. Exclude those two from your life as they clearly couldn't give a shit about how you feel and get on the pull sunshine.

This. ****in' this. Omg this. Christ almighty this. Bitches on heat this.

/explosionofthis

And what looks like a penis tucked back, please stop posting pics of your shit in threads pes.
Just a really big mons. In either case I'd wreck it.

Anyhoo, what's the deal anyway? If you're not with her anymore let your friend fuck her, for God's sake. You're a terrible friend. Besides, what's really going to cook your goose is wondering whether they were fucking while you were still with her. If that thought wasn't in your head already, it is now.

^wrong answer, you should find some way to ruin the relationship. Maybe have another friend tell your ex that this guy is actually gay. Or that hes cheating on her. Or find some way to weasel your way into his room and give him crabs somehow, then let them do your dirty work. Do something godawful and immoral to exact your revenge.
Also dorkside, you are a terrible human being. :LOL:
But hes right, how did you find out about them ****in anyways? did he come right out and tell you or something? Well they probably did so while you two were together anyways.

Wow, there are a lot of selfish people in here. You wouldn't let your best friend have something good in his life because you dated her in the past?

If they're happy, don't try and **** it up. The same situation happenned to me, and I was of course pissed at first, but it really worked out for them, and it would have been a shame to separate them.

Moral of rant: don't worry, be happy, live with it.

I'm tempted to post the "Tougher Than It Is" video...

And what looks like a penis tucked back

Sure is virgin around here.

I'm just trying to lighten this guy's spirits up and you come in here telling him his best friend is going to commit suicide, and you think I should go away?

Fvck you.

Post pics of your ex.
Photoshop contest, or for you own personal enjoyment? Paint the picture however you like, we all know the truth.

OP: It's time to move on, she's out your life and I'd cut him out too now. Let him know you're not happy about it, but leave it as that and walk away. Put on your helmet, drink some beer and hammer some dry wall. This is what men do.

Just tell him how you feel, man.

And then stab him.

Back