big girls in tight clothes :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyHeadCrab

The Freeman
Reaction score
I can't stand this much longer, so i'm makeing an internet post about it :stare: . Anyways in my math class there is a terrible nausiating epidemic going on. Not that i've never seen it before but it's 3+ girls in my math. They are rather heavy set (or just have a gut) and they insist on wearing belly shirts or shirts entirely too small for them. Dont get me wrong if men did this too i'd be entirely disgusted, but you dont see men in tight shirts often. I just cant really look a girl in the face who is wearing a tight abercrombie shirt with a gut hanging over there belt line. I can't imagine how stupid you have to be to dress yourself in the morning and thinkg "hey this looks great!" when in reality you are hanging out like a walrus. I've included a picture created with my paint skills to exemplify the matter.

that is hot!!!!!! NOT!!!!!!!!! EW ****ING GROSS SLAP THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!

It's even worse when they do their makeup in class and think they're above everyone else.

I can understand you having an issue with big girls, but don't knock tight clothes.

Girls with belly+ tight shirts= SICK OMG
guys with belly+emo tight shirt=Me punching them

Bad memories. Bad memories.

Shons: 'AHHH, what are you DOING???!'
That girl: 'Dancing with you.'
Shuns: 'WTF?'

I had no idea what happened. :|

I've seen this happening too, and I agree, it is completely disgusting

lePobz said:
I can understand you having an issue with big girls, but don't knock tight clothes.
"in" is an important word

But I dunno, I think that either nobody should be able to wear revealing clothing, or everybody should.[/lying]

To tell the truth, I try my best not to look at pretty girls, or ugly ones either. Not because I have a girlfriend (she wouldn't care), but because it just makes me somewhat uncomfortable, like I'm taking advantage of them. I usually just justify it with "but if she didn't want to be looked at, why would she wear THAT?!"

I like being tired and contradictive :p

Ikerous said:
Fat chicks are hot.
HAHAHA,YOUR KIDDING!

[Bliink: Insert stupidly excessive amount of space here]

Right?

I hate fat chicks too, they should learn that their place isnt in "petites" its in "fat ass cheeseburger eating skank".

MarcoPolo said:
Girls with belly+ tight shirts= SICK OMG
guys with belly+emo tight shirt=Me punching them

ahahahaha, the second one made me laugh

EDIT: No wait that said guy...damnit

i thought it said girl :|

tbh, I hate all fat people. Im dont treat them differently or anything, in fact I dont think hate is the right word. But something in my mind says that its very wrong to let urself get fat. Chubby, okay, but reeeaaally fat :O i just dont understand it...
:|
But fat girls who wear small shirts, yea thats worse.

I feel mean now :(

yeah last year in my final year of high school there were quite a few fatties, and it really is nasty...just like hotornot.com WHY WOULD FAT BITCHES POST THEIR PIC...thats my 2 cents

i'm chubby a little bit but im 6' 10" and u cant tell :LOL: also i dont like wear speedos and such thats plain wrong :LOL:

ick! my prediction has come true!

Women will never be as good as men until they can walk down a street with their stomach hanging out over their belt, and still think that they're beautiful

ick! omg, guys, we're in trouble now :(

"I thought you people were suppose to be jolly"
;)

I don't understand fat people... you arn't blessed with good looks because of that flappy thing you call a chin. If you're so ugly that people feel like crying when they see you, be or act, like a nice person.

xcellerate said:

lol is that the same guy in both those photos (background)? His face is hillarious. :LOL:

but she isnt even that big...

the worst i saw was the other day at a club... v cut top down to her belt line almost. you could see everything... and you could fit a person down each of her pant legs by the looks...

tittys were hanging bout belly level... worst. image. ever.

it was like a ****ing car accident... dont wanna look but cant look away. Seriously... see it and good luck trying to get it up for like the next month.

DE3000 said:
U like saying this dont u? :rolleyes:

Fat chicks r 4 guy who love or need the pudge

I'm sorry, I haven't gotten to the 'advanced English' course yet so I don't know how to translate numbers or single letters into comprehensible words yet. Please, stick to basic English so us newbies can still understand it.

PvtRyan said:
I'm sorry, I haven't gotten to the 'advanced English' course yet so I don't know how to translate numbers or single letters into comprehensible words yet. Please, stick to basic English so us newbies can still understand it.

lol :E
Well you have been here longer than I have but I will try :rolleyes:
I chat on wap alot

Alot of my friend are chubby, there cool people, but seem to like wearing the same stuff I do, tight jeans and shirts that show the belly. I really want to tell them to wear baggy stuff, as they would look alot nicer in them, but Im too much of a wimp.

I don't know many fat people, but do you know what's even worse? People with so many pimplies that you can hardly se their faces. We got a "girl" like that in ur class. She got a moustache too. It wouldn't be so bad if she wouldn't stick with us all the time. Every time I see her it makes we wanna puke.

The_Monkey said:
I stay away from fat people, but do you know what's even worse? People with so many pimplies that you can hardly se their faces. We got a "girl" like that in ur class. She got a moustache too. It wouldn't be so bad if she wouldn't stick with us all the time. Every time I see her it makes we wanna puke.

Puke on her it might make her look better :p

But seriously its not nice to judge (but we do it anyway)
Put yourself in her shoes.

Ritz said:
Alot of my friend are chubby, there cool people, but seem to like wearing the same stuff I do, tight jeans and shirts that show the belly. I really want to tell them to wear baggy stuff, as they would look alot nicer in them, but Im too much of a wimp.

dont tell them to wear baggy stuff, tell them to loose weight

Ritz said:
Wow... what are you, 12 years old? "Ewww a fatty!"

Maybe I should put it another way. I hardly ever meet any fat people, and those that I've meet wasn't presend for a very long time. I've never learned to knoe a fat person, but that's probably beacause there's so few of them.

The_Monkey said:
Maybe I should put it another way. I hardly ever meet any fat people, and those that I've meet wasn't presend for a very long time. I've never learned to knoe a fat person, but that's probably beacause there's so few of them.

Fat people are still people, there not some alien race. You dont need to learn how to deal with them. God I hate people like you. -.- I hope you get fat some day.

pff, with a Fat chick at least there's something to hold on to!

I think the whole skimpy clothing thing has gone too far...

I'm not saying that for the sake of decency, but there is something far more attractive and alluring about a girl who doesn't put it all on show, and basically flaunts themselves about. Especially during the winter...what kind of fool do you have to be to wear a tiny little skirt when its snowing? It doesn't say much for the person doing it either...are they so fashion dependent and vain that they can't for one day wear some nice thermal clothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back