Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies

Poor dog :-( And poor little girls. I hate perverts like that. Should be locked away forever, no possibility of parole.

mortiz said:
How do they know he raped the dog? Maybe the dog wanted it?

What if the dog raped him?

..but seriously, that's harsh.

How do they know he raped the dog? Maybe the dog wanted it?

Well apparently they were witnesses to it.

Whats wrong with people nowadays? First a 7 week old infant, now a dog......

15357 said:
Whats wrong with people nowadays? First a 7 week old infant, now a dog......

And people posting about it... seriously, if I wanted to see headlines about shit like this I'd watch the [FOX] news.

DreamThrall said:
And people posting about it... seriously, if I wanted to see headlines about shit like this I'd watch the [FOX] news.

* jondy concurs *

DreamThrall said:

Welcome to a gaming forum, one of many forum types that contain wildly varying topics within their off topic section. If you don't like it, don't come here.

Or simply read the headline, and no further. Simple, really.

some people....just wow this is really icky btw and I hope they cut his Schwanz ab

Raziaar said:
Or simply read the headline, and no further. Simple, really.

That's all I did... just the headlines disgust me. Seriously, if people wanted to read about this crap they'd go find it themselves. Looking down the list, Rakurai seems to be doing it.

If you're so distraught over reading a topic title, then perhaps foruming isn't for you.

I'm sure there are plenty of topics that some people don't want to see on a forum, but they still get posted on any way. Just don't click the link if you don't want any further information.

And if they're really inappropriate, don't worry... the mods remove the really inappropriate ones. This however, doesn't qualify.

Raziaar said:
I'm more worried about the girls, not the adults.

I read that artical and thought "They worried more about the ****ing dog, not the two kids"

He abused 2 little girls and they barely mention it, another perfect example of how the media just want to sicken people with their bullshit news.

Shodan said:
I read that artical and thought "They worried more about the ****ing dog, not the two kids"

He abused 2 little girls and they barely mention it, another perfect example of how the media just want to sicken people with their bullshit news.

Probably because the dog thing was the 'abnormal' aspect to the story. Just trying to spin it to turn the most heads, I guess... they probably figure little girls being raped is far more common an occurance to make the article about that. Sick.

Shodan said:

That's because they already did in the original story, before this expansion including the dog's death. Why write paragraphs the girls twice, saying the same exact thing? Think about it.

Absinthe said:
If you're so distraught over reading a topic title, then perhaps foruming isn't for you.

That's not the point, but thanks for being condescending anyways. The point is... I find it rediculous that the media (and in turn our fellow forumites) pick this kind of FOTW bullshit up.

What the hell is up with people nowadays? Three threads lately that have almost made me puke. Maybe you just hear more about it now.

DreamThrall said:
That's not the point, but thanks for being condescending anyways. The point is... I find it rediculous that the media (and in turn our fellow forumites) pick this kind of FOTW bullshit up.
Would you rather the media didn't put this stuff up at all? Err... okay?

But Rajakrsjf Tyaksdf you really keep making some sick-ass topics. Hah.

I don't understand that article, though. The whole goddamn thing was about the dog. Sure, that was disgusting and messed up.. but what about the two girls? They hardly even MENTIONED them! What the HELL?

Erestheux said:
Would you rather the media didn't put this stuff up at all? Err... okay?

Yes, actually... How refreshing would it be if the media spent their time and energy on news that was actually newsworthy? People don't need to know this crap.

DreamThrall said:
Yes, actually... How refreshing would it be if the media spent their time and energy on news that was actually newsworthy? People don't need to know this crap.
So you're saying we censor the media? We don't allow the media to report on everything? Just the nice things about butterflies and bunny rabbits? That just sounds like a not-very good idea to me...

If you don't want to know it, then don't read it. :)

Erestheux said:
So you're saying we censor the media? We don't allow the media to report on everything? Just the nice things about butterflies and bunny rabbits?

That's not what I said. I didn't mention anything about censorship. I didn't say anything about only nice things either. I said things that are newsworthy, as in things that are relevant to the things that are happening in the US and the world, and for local media, the local area. Seriously, who the **** REALLY cares if Joe Schmoe in east bumble****, tennessee screwed his chicken? It doesn't change anything. It doesn't have any effect on anyone, with the possible exception of his family (and the chicken of course) and in that case its their business anyways. What I'm saying is that the media should ON THEIR OWN do away with the human shock factor crap and work on quality journalism.

DreamThrall said:
That's not what I said. I didn't mention anything about censorship. I didn't say anything about only nice things either. I said things that are newsworthy, as in things that are relevant to the things that are happening in the US and the world, and for local media, the local area. Seriously, who the **** REALLY cares if Joe Schmoe in east bumble****, tennessee screwed his chicken? It doesn't change anything. It doesn't have any effect on anyone, with the possible exception of his family (and the chicken of course) and in that case its their business anyways. What I'm saying is that the media should ON THEIR OWN do away with the human shock factor crap and work on quality journalism.
Does any piece of news really effect you? Does it matter that Mr. Smith from Tooksburgy, NJ murdered his wife for money? Does it matter that 10 people exploded in Iraq? Does it matter that a girl was kidnapped three hundred miles away? Does it matter that a teenager dissappeared in Aruba? Does it matter that Micheal Jackson had a big long stupid case about how he molested children? Does it matter how Tom Cruise might marry *insert new person here*? Does it matter that some football player took steriods? Does it matter that some baseball team won, again?

Why do these things matter? How does it affect me, and you? I don't know. I still read about some of them. I still know the sorts of things that happen in this world. I still would like to know about things, and I really don't ever say "I wish I didn't know about that."

Maybe journalists like to sensationalize their work. But they do it with everything. And if you don't like it, no one is making you read it, or watch it, or listen to it. If you want to censor yourself, then censor yourself, no one is forcing anything on you.

Raziaar said:
they probably figure little girls being raped is far more common an occurance to make the article about that. Sick.

hence showing the ****ed up world we live in today

Erestheux said:
Does any piece of news really effect you? Does it matter that Mr. Smith from Tooksburgy, NJ murdered his wife for money? Does it matter that 10 people exploded in Iraq? Does it matter that a girl was kidnapped three hundred miles away? Does it matter that a teenager dissappeared in Aruba? Does it matter that Micheal Jackson had a big long stupid case about how he molested children? Does it matter how Tom Cruise might marry *insert new person here*? Does it matter that some football player took steriods? Does it matter that some baseball team won, again?
Actually, most of that stuff IS worthless. In order:
Once again, FOTW; Hearing about the war in iraq is pertinent, to me at least, because I am in the military, and what goes on there has many consquences, personal and social for all americans, that are too numberous to list here; Publicizing the dissapearing chick story can help find her... although they don't do this with EVERY missing person obviously, so it's probably worthless;If I hear about jako one more time i'm seriously going to puke. That man needs to continue fading into obscurity like he was already doing BEFORE this case came up; celebrity gossip has its place... not in my news; don't care about sports either...

DreamThrall said:
Actually, most of that stuff IS worthless. In order:
Once again, FOTW; Hearing about the war in iraq is pertinent, to me at least, because I am in the military, and what goes on there has many consquences, personal and social for all americans, that are too numberous to list here; Publicizing the dissapearing chick story can help find her... although they don't do this with EVERY missing person obviously, so it's probably worthless;If I hear about jako one more time i'm seriously going to puke. That man needs to continue fading into obscurity like he was already doing BEFORE this case came up; celebrity gossip has its place... not in my news; don't care about sports either...
Mrr, I don't give a damn what you're interested in, haha. I was just listing all the useless news that a lot of people seem to care very much about. But if you don't care about all that stuff, how come you don't complain about how its useless? Why do people report on it?

Bleh.

This either shows how sick the world has gotten or how desperate the media has become for attention.

I really don't see the point to these threads, not much people can contribute except "Sick" "Thats ****ing wrong" etc. Or it ends in flames.

SimonomiS said:
This either shows how sick the world has gotten or how desperate the media has become for attention.

I really don't see the point to these threads, not much people can contribute except "Sick" "Thats ****ing wrong" etc. Or it ends in flames.

yeah, ive been noticing a lot of these 'ergh thats disgusting' kinds of threads lately..

I feel sorry for the girls and for the dog, but someone having sex with a dog is just ...well...funny I guess, especially a dog named Princess.

mortiz said:
I feel sorry for the girls and for the dog, but someone having sex with a dog is just ...well...funny I guess, especially a dog named Princess.
That's almost as mentally sick as that kid was physically sick.... what a disgrace that guy is.

DreamThrall said:
Yay, time for an economics lesson.

News anchors make news for money. They don't have some altruistic obsession with getting important news to those who need it in order to enrich their lives and help them make sensible economic and political choices. They take the much more practical route of reporting on what sells - and if they don't, their editors and bosses do.

The second error you're making is assuming the average person considers what happens to them in the course of a normal day. The average person you meet is ignorant, self-centered, arrogant, pithy, and ultimately of little import to the rest of the world. Their passions are largely petty and irrelevant, and they haven't the attention span to come to a well-informed opinion on political issues; especially when accepting an emotional response is so much faster, easier, and more likely to put them in step with the people around them. Therefore, even if the news corporations didn't care about money (and any that didn't were acquired by those who did) their efforts would be pointless because the vast majority of the public would ignore it.

And of course the world is ****ed up, it'd be pretty amazing if it wasn't. Every resource is limited, if for no other reason than the effort to expend it. So long as resources are limited, there will be those WITH resources, and those WITHOUT. This dichotomy will ALWAYS cause tension, this tension will ALWAYS cause stress, and there will ALWAYS be some who break under it. Ultimately this leads to things such as abusive families, and guess where many people who eat and/or screw babies and dogs come from? Abusive families! Losers! Failures! Even the sucessful, because of the threat of becoming a loser without constant attention - again, causing stress that some will break under!

I guess I do agree with your main point though - that the news is generally irrelevant and exists to be ignored, not to be fretted over.

Sorry about the rant, too.

The second error you're making is assuming the average person considers what happens to them in the course of a normal day. The average person you meet is ignorant, self-centered, arrogant, pithy, and ultimately of little import to the rest of the world. Their passions are largely petty and irrelevant, and they haven't the attention span to come to a well-informed opinion on political issues; especially when accepting an emotional response is so much faster, easier, and more likely to put them in step with the people around them. Therefore, even if the news corporations didn't care about money (and any that didn't were acquired by those who did) their efforts would be pointless because the vast majority of the public would ignore it.

I'd have to disagree with your view of the 'average person'. The arrogant, self-centered people I meet are more of a rarity.

Raziaar said:
I'd have to disagree with your view of the 'average person'. The arrogant, self-centered people I meet are more of a rarity.
Well, maybe I'm unlucky. I guess I should have prefaced it with "my experience has been". Certainly a lot of things make sense if you make that assumption, but it's just that - an assumption.

A dog then 2 girls? That kid knew how to live....

:O

Back