Conspiracy/Speculation Thread (Spoilers will be abundant)

Sheepo

The Freeman
Reaction score
Okay, so here's the thread for all theories about the infection and the story and all that nonsense.

First order of business:
The Man in the Wheelchair
jksdal.jpg

Bottom right corner of each achievement
fjsdl.jpg

That's what it looks like to me atleast, a shotgun or something in his lap.

Eh?

They're all the achievement you get when you survive the campaign right?

Perhaps that's you in your old age, surviving the zombie apocalypse. Good work, you're old and in a wheel chair now and you still can't put your gun down.

Might be nothing.

COULD BE EVERYTHING.

Obviously the government did a bad job of containment.

Those icons really aren't that clear. It could just be a guy with a gun. You know... the guy that survived. As in the part that you think might be a wheelchair could just be a shadow.

And who is "the guy that survived?" I find it hard to believe they'd put in a random guy into all 4 campaign achievements.

Come on. The guy in the wheel chair is the AI Director. At the end of the game you will walk into a room and there he will be, sitting at a bunch of computers spawning zombies.

I actually think that's not a wheelchair. They just cut off the guy's legs, so it's just his back, and he's holding a rifle.

Check out the achievement for Toll. There's adequate space which denotes that the character is standing on two legs. The others are just covered in darkness.

Check out the achievement for Toll. There's adequate space which denotes that the character is standing on two legs. The others are just covered in darkness.

Yeah, this. The Death Toll achievement clearly shows his legs from my perspective.

"The guy that survived" as in those are the achievements for surviving each individual campaign/movie. You're the guy that survived. ;p

he does kind of look like hes in a wheelchair in some of the pictures, but in the others it looks likes hes standing up.

hes probably just meant to represent the player completing the mission, but if it was, why is he clearly a man? why not just an outline of a person who you cant tell is a man or women, as you can play as zoey.

I doubt this was intended to be speculated but it's the internet so I guess everyone needs to have everything clarified.

You guys are craaaaazy. He's clearly sitting down. and there's a definite black shape for a chair in each picture. He also looks different from each of the survivors because he looks so old with that white hair. And the white hair, along with the odd looking chair, make me think it's a wheelchair.

/the defense rests

im not sure about the wheelchair.
if you look at him in the pictures with the armored car thing, and especially the one with the boat,
you can see his two legs (tops of them) . hes just standing with his legs apart. sort of normal i guess

Hmm. After looking at it for a while I think it may just be a on old man whose lower half is cast in shadow.

New topic: CEDA
left4dead2008-11-1500-28-49-57.jpg

A lot of people think they're the ones responsible for the infection, which is why they had safe areas set up before the infection even hit. And I doubt that they intended for that place to be overrun.

The company name is on two other posters in the room. One to the left of that one, about surviving in a room, and the other is the orange quarantine poster. The bottom is ripped off but you can see the tip of their symbol.

Like Umbrella Sheepo?

CEDA, phonetically sounds like SIDA in spanish, which means "AIDS"

Center for Evacuation and Disaster Assistance? Central Evacation and Disaster Authority?

Central Emergency and Disaster Agency.

Think FEMA, only with zombies and more competence.

Yeah probably a cross between FEMA and the CDC.

Central Emergency and Disaster Agency.

Think FEMA, only with zombies and more competence.
C'est vrai.

The survivor in the icons is not in a wheelchair, but it is Chicargo Ted.

Louis worked for the company that created the zombie viri, and he knows it (well, not quite knows it but he's highly suspicious of it).

Because they can. Listen closely, you can hear them scream "Heressomethingivegotforuraaar"

Maybe they're not brain-hungry ghouls! Maybe they just want to give us presents!

After they tried to claw my face off, I beg to differ.

I would have thought they would try to help me up if they were friendly and I was on the ground, not drop-kick me.

Back