Cops wrongly arrest 12 year old, later re-arrest her for resisting arrest

No, any sensible judge would charge them for a gross act of negligence.

HELL YEAH! TEXAS KICKS ASS ALL THE TIME!

Though sometimes be it the wrong ass...

This seems to be a Metaphor for something big going on right now... Been going on for the past 7 years, in fact... What would that be? :l

I was planning to live and work in Texas in the future, but I think I'll stay in Europe.

Come to Illinois. the only shit that ever happens here is when somebody like that Rod Blegagavagladodobrain do some stupid shit to make people think less about Illinois.

Nevermind, don't come here. You're better off in Europe.

Come to Illinois. the only shit that ever happens here is when somebody like that Rod Blegagavagladodobrain do some stupid shit to make people think less about Illinois.

Illinois_Nazis.JPEG

Herd u have Nazis thar.

oh yeah when your a gun owner, you have to shoot the police if they arrest you/family.

so says stern.....******.

edit: Nazis aren't as dangerous as a drunk Polish guy beating your gf or stealing your rims.

Well, America and justice have never really gotten along with one another, have they?

:|

Disregarding everything else, how could it ever be considered reasonable force for three plain-clothes police officers to rush a single woman and beat her into submission at the slightest sign of resistance... because they suspected her of PROSTITUTION? Did they think she was going to shoot projectile herpes into their eyes if they gave her the chance? Surely their first course of action should have been to question her, then maybe ASK her to come with them. Seems excessive even for Texas, this is basically tantamount to kidnapping. Which, technically, it is, forgetting for a moment they're um... *cough* "public servants."

Shit man car chases all the time.

It would suck after the third one.

IMAGE HOSTED BY ANGEL FIRE

Total win veggie

As Dymond headed toward the breaker, a blue van drove up and three men jumped out rushing toward her. One of them grabbed her saying, ?You?re a prostitute. You?re coming with me.?

Dymond grabbed onto a tree and started screaming, ?Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.? One of the men covered her mouth. Two of the men beat her about the face and throat.

As it turned out, the three men were plain-clothed Galveston police officers who had been called to the area regarding three white prostitutes soliciting a white man and a black drug dealer.

I'm no judge, but that sounds like bullshit; if this was a sting, if was blatantly the worst sting in history

these idiotic moth*****kers of :cough: "cops" should have their genitalias removed which should then be fed to my dog; she had a turkey's last christmas, dont see what's wrong with humans?

I haven't read a single post in this thread but I know what it's about because of the news and thus I come here to say
fuck the police

The cop's sting operation sound exactly like pedophiles hey?

GET IN THE VAN KID YOU'RE A WHORE

They should be fired and charged with assault and battery and kidnapping.

Back