E3 2011

yea i already seen it, i just want more. I love AC :D

They'll knock it out of the park then destory it with dodgy DRM :p

omg rayman looks awesome
omg that aaron guy is incredibly annoying!! :flame:

I missed and will miss most of E3. from what I've heard so far, its Halo4, new Fable, new this new that. Mass Effect 3 looks nice.....annnnnd a shitload of Kinect support that looks boring to me. Does this sum up M$ conference?

Brothers in Arms: The Furious Four. What did I just see? Borderlands in a Tarantino version of WWII?

oh god that BiA game looks bad D=
far cry 3 looks surprisingly good tho :)

Ghost Recon... wow that looks pretty bad. Also, wtf is up with those graphics. They look cartoonish and simplified.

wow gearbox, really. I'm disappointed. bia was all about characters, story and the strategic gameplay.

I wouldn't even call it BiA, that would be too insulting to the name

Yeah, it should just be a different game entirely. It looks like it does nothing in-line with the principles and goals of the franchise. Its just going to ruin any brand recognition.

wow that guys description of rabbids perfectly describes himself -_-

He beat up a rabbit in front of the screen

So Ubisoft will have the Feminists for the Dick jokes and the Animal Rights Group for hurting polygonal rabbits, lets see if they can make it a threesome

LOL @the chat comments complaining about all the french accents.

LOL @the chat comments complaining about all the french accents.

Its not the accents that bothers me, its the pre-scripted lame-ass jokes that cocaine guy keeps on throat-gagging us

Chat Comments said:
YAS. MORE KINECT GAMES. Keep em coming, you
****s.

****ing LOL

Watching this makes me glad I'm not really there.

That Rocksmith game looks cool. Guitar Hero hardcore.

PK04p.png

They should have run footage of the original Prince of Persia as "AC 25 years ago"..

Microsoft presser went off a cliff and died a miserable death as soon as it became Kinect.

EA was just great as soon as FIFA/NFL/Sims was done. That new RPG, Reckoning looks kinda badass and Overstrike looks extremely fun. BF3, well do I have to say anything?

All our Reti coverage will be found at - http://www.thereticule.com/?tag=e3

BF3 is Origin only. MW3 has already won if it's on Steam.

Hell, I'm pretty close to not buying BF3 because I have bad experiences with EA's last download platform.

BF3 is Origin only

what?

hahaha, this can't be real.

it is NOT origin only. The limited edition is origin only on pc tho :(

ACR looked cool but thna k bloody christ that was over, i cant believe how bad that was.

Or are they implying that it cannot be purchased through retailer? Similar to DIRT3 in the UK (not sure about other countries)

Even if you buy it from a store, you need to install Origin to play it. It's like Steam, but worse. They use the same system for Old Republic.

it is NOT origin only. The limited edition is origin only on pc tho :(

ACR looked cool but thna k bloody christ that was over, i cant believe how bad that was.

So then you can't get Back to Karkand for the PC without using Origin?

you can but you'll need to pay extra whereas origin gets it for free :|

Back