I got some pussy and I don't know what to do with it

Tollbooth Willie

The Freeman
Reaction score
Found her a few weeks ago in my grandads truck while she was still a little kitty. Been trying to take care of her, but my mom is thinking we have to get rid of it. She hates cats as much as me but god this poor thing I don't wanna give her up to someone who won't take care of her. ;_; What would hl2.net do? Giving her to a friend who will take care of it is out of the question (irresponsible morons etc).

Also, I dare Qonfused to come in here saying "HAHA F*GGOT". I'll beat your lily white cracker ass bitch.

000_0001-2.jpg

000_0002-3.jpg

000_0003-4.jpg

Aren't there any cat orphanages near you? Take it to one of them, and it'll get a good family.

Either that or they'll euthanase it.

Aren't there any cat orphanages near you? Take it to one of them, and it'll get a good family.

Either that or they'll euthanase it.
That's what I'm afraid of, don't want it to be euthanised. Don't really know of any places around here.

Stick your penis in it....

oh wait, I should read the post first.

This will teach you to love cats.

Also if you hold onto her much longer she'll probably develop a tight bond to you. :/

Distinctly lacking in pics of you giving it the finger.

This will teach you to love cats.

Also if you hold onto her much longer she'll probably develop a tight bond to you. :/
I ****ing hate cats. I just hate to let the damn thing not have someone take care of it. Discussing with my mom later what we'll probably do with it.

EDIT:

000_0004-2.jpg

Let me get this straight. You hate cats, and you take pics of it with your free hand in the frame, and you DON'T give it the finger?

What is wrong with you.

I agree with vegeta, finger that pussy, faggit.

I'd give it the Japanese kid.

Eh? Anyone? Anyone?

Shoddy jokes aside, you can put out some ads in the newspaper, but make sure to include that the new owners may have to get it shots, which I believe can be quite expensive.

Keep it if possible, you seem to have bonded with it already...looks like he / she trusts you to keep it alive. Can't your mum learn to love such a small innocent animal? Look how cute it is!

If that really isn't possible, there should be somewhere nearby which could rehome him / her. Check out and do some research on the internet, or make a quick phonecall to your closest vet and ask for contact details for a cat home centre. They could be able to come pick him / her up for you.

Please don't just kick it out on the street :(

Aw, that's cute. I love cats/dogs.

But really, you should take her to the vet first.

Then hide her from the rest of your family in the basement for the rest of her lifetime.

Keep it if possible, you seem to have bonded with it already...looks like he / she trusts you to keep it alive. Can't your mum learn to love such a small innocent animal? Look how cute it is!

If that really isn't possible, there should be somewhere nearby which could rehome him / her. Check out and do some research on the internet, or make a quick phonecall to your closest vet and ask for contact details for a cat home centre. They could be able to come pick him / her up for you.

Please don't just kick it out on the street :(
She's too much of a bitch. Wouldn't dream of kicking it out.

Been talking to a friend from school who actually has good common sense and a brain and a heart, she may be able to take care of it hopefully. Crossing fingers here.

Put it in a box and UPS it to me. I'll take it.

Dont forget the air holes!

Put it in a box and UPS it to me. I'll take it.

Dont forget the air holes!
There is something about your avatar... :sniper:
Anyways, yeah cats are decent pets it would be cool if your mom let you keep it.

Keep it if you can, otherwise I'd give it to a shelter; don't be a prick and put it in a dumpster or some stupid shit like that.

Cats kick ass, and that cat is adorable.

Do you have a humane society or place that doesn't euthanize nearby?

Make it the school pet.

I had one of them at my old school.

Teach it to hunt then leave it at the docks where it can survive on rats.

Teach it to hunt then leave it at the docks where it can survive on rats.

Whenever I catch mice in my house I let them go at the docks. There is always a hungry cat up the street watching me drive there to drop the mouse off.

Found her a few weeks ago in my grandads truck while she was still a little kitty. Been trying to take care of her, but my mom is thinking we have to get rid of it. She hates cats as much as me but god this poor thing I don't wanna give her up to someone who won't take care of her. ;_; What would hl2.net do?

Here's a clue. If you are looking after the cat and are emotionally attached to it, you don't hate cats.

Here's a clue. If you are looking after the cat and are emotionally attached to it, you don't hate cats.

^This. Just keep it, cats are relatively inexpensive once they are trained. More liekly than not it would be outside most of the time as well.

Also, they love to bring you presents once in a while that you'll be really pleased to receive. For instance, my cat brought me a pigeon back which was still alive but with it's back mangled up not too long ago. Called the RSPCA but it had died by the time they got to it. I could have killed the little shit that day.

Still wouldn't get rid of him though.

If you don't find a good home for that cat I'm going to fly over to America and kick your lily ass.

If you hate cats you're pretty much a bad person. Keep it, it can educate you.

Get a pit bull, so they can play together and share a food bowl.

Let's have a poll. 1) Throw it away 2) Keep it 3) Eat it

Definitely keep it. Cats are awesome- pity half my family is allergic ;(

Back