I love Walmart

Reaction score
www.peopleofwalmart.com

My new favorite website. I'm totally going to start talking pictures everytime I go there.

1.jpg

211.jpg

I love how the OP edit left the glaring typo in place.

Oh my god!

53.jpg

http://peopleofwalmart.com/?p=183

"For all the people who don’t believe this guy is real, you need to take a trip to College Station. I just saw this guy at the Walmart in Bryan on 9/9/2009–I nearly lost my lunch. He smelled like a weird combination of alcohol and Summer’s Eve."

GOD DAMMIT. I COULD HAVE ****ING BEEN THERE! IT WAS ONLY A COUPLE DAYS AGO!

I love this site! so many great pictures

98.jpg

i see this guy shopping around town a lot! i kid you not i could take a similar picture of him someday

Oh my god!

53.jpg

http://peopleofwalmart.com/?p=183

"For all the people who don’t believe this guy is real, you need to take a trip to College Station. I just saw this guy at the Walmart in Bryan on 9/9/2009–I nearly lost my lunch. He smelled like a weird combination of alcohol and Summer’s Eve."

GOD DAMMIT. I COULD HAVE ****ING BEEN THERE! IT WAS ONLY A COUPLE DAYS AGO!

you wanted to squeez his boobies dont you?

more like people of America

walmart, college memories of buying a 30 of keystone light for 11 bucks...*tear

123.jpg

There were some funnier ones, but this made me lol

EDIT:
113.jpg

TUCKED IN?

Who needs to visit the freak show when there's Walmart a few miles down the road.

These are pretty accurate depictions of what I see in my rare visits.

My cousin was once at a Walmart around 3 AM.

There was one other man in line, wearing a Darth Maul T-shirt. He was buying Tampons and tuna-fish.

I love Sweden, I never have to shop at walmart. What's that you say? We have IKEA? Go uck yourself.

IKEA definitely isn't walmart and they're allowed to show their faces because it's a public place or something like that.

To be honest in all the trips I've made to walmart over the years, I've really only seen normal people.

I see all kinds of people. Beautiful people, very very strange people, and everything in between.

I spammed this thread, and so now I have come to contribute. When I was in Florida, me and some locals went swimming to a little cave near a Walmart. I was 18. Oh how foolish we were. I don't think there were any alligators, but I definitely saw a snake. The cave was filled with broken glass.

We went to Walmart afterwards. The girls were wearing their pyjamas (They didn't have swim suits) and we were all jolly wet.

One time I sat this fat man sitting down telling this equally fat lady with a cart that she needs to go to a gym. Then she tried to run him over with the cart. That's about all my walmart excitement.

Good ol' Wally World.

I used to love going bargain hunting at Walmart back before the recession. Nowadays the crowds of trailer trash in stained wife beaters and plaid shirts stocking up on light beer is too much for me to bear. I feel dirty around all these uncivilized sheep, but I bite my lips and bear with it as I try to take my dollar further.

Plus, hundreds of people who used to shop more often at more expensive department stores and malls around here have all flocked to Walmart, leaving these places barren and Walmart packed to the point of suffocation.

Seriously, the deserted mall food courts are a wonder to behold on days when it used to be so busy. A sign of the times I guess.

I try to avoid Wal-Mart late at night. Lots of crime happens in their parking lots.
:O

Also, many of Target's customers seem to be a peg higher on the social ladder. (at least around here anyways)

It feels more middleclass and less like a lice ridden flea market filled with thugs, con-artists and beggars. Maybe that's why I feel more comfortable going there?

Furthermore, even though I don't like Wal-mart's atmosphere and how they treat their employees, it really doesn't matter I suppose as long as I benefit by saving a buck or two. They're in it to make money and most us go there to save. In the end, all we really care about is ourselves it seems, so some would say there's no point in bashing Wal-Mart's management. It's a mutual agreement, not social or moral.

plus Target has lots of milfs. try going there at 2pm on a Tuesday afternoon

My family has rarely ever gone to target. I think because of the slightly more expensive prices.

They primarily have done all their food shopping at wal-mart. I wish they haven't. Some of their generic brand tastes the same, but most of the time things are always quite inferior.

But. There's 20 cents saved for ya.

clevererendeavourer, thats how I've always read the name.
Walmart is cheap and the people aren't too freaky around here. Not that I go that often.

Whenever my mother and I go to Walmart she complains about the fat people, saying things like they are only fat because they eat a lot of fast food and that they spend all her tax dollars on their health insurance policies and even going as far as to say that they intentionally become fat to get money from health insurance

I do not go to Walmart very often with her, it is such an embarrassment, and it's even more horrifying when I try to explain that the obesity epidemic in our country is directly correlated with the poverty and the insufficient services for the poor and she just ignores me and tells me to find sheets with a high thread count

Such an embarrassment

They're fat because they buy food at wal-mart. Lots of cheap, nutritonally void, calorie dense food to feed their poor families. That's what much of our nation subsists on. Cheap food which in quantity is terrible for the human body. All sorts of variety of it too.

Obviously those aren't sole reasons for many individuals, but they are a reason for our country-wide epidemic.

Back