Image Dump III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a picture of a guys stomach with a tattoo of a cat and the cats butt was his bellybutton and his bellybutton was dirty.

ImageC.jpg

Uh. What's funny about that? It's asking you if you're sure you want to cancel the installation. Clicking OK is saying "yes, I would like to cancel"

And the cancel but just means you wish to cancel your attempt to cancel the installation.

Yes, sounds a little odd because of the use of the word cancel in two different choices, but it makes perfect sense.

In short, you FAIL!

Yes, but that's not the industry standard. Clicking cancel, should always, abort whatever is possible. They are being devious and they know it, you're just not seeing it as so.

I thought it was funny :(

I hope numbers laid the smackdown with his stick.

That's uh.... Yeong'gyeong High School, iirc.

Any sources for that claim?
In any case, is it real or staged.
And in case it is real, what happened to the victim, and did anyone break all the bones of the asshole doing it.

Any sources for that claim?
In any case, is it real or staged.
And in case it is real, what happened to the victim, and did anyone break all the bones of the asshole doing it.

I'm not quite sure, really. I saw the uniforms, and thought: Hey, I know that school!

I also remember someone posting it on the Korean version of 4chan (albeit, much more intelligent) and saying something along the lines of "I decided to try out the Neck Breaker (some wrestling move, I guess). He's fine, though I had to run a few kilometers before he calmed down."

My god, I know that school.

I doubt it, except if you're from Chile. It's from a rather recent video, it appeared in the news and basically eveybody was commenting about young people getting more and more violent and well... stupid ROFL.

BTW, both guys ended well, it was planned, in a sense that the "attacked" guy knew what's going to happen.

-------------------

soccermoms1gnsd7.gif

JAWS.gif

stunner20.gif

000327953-hunt2.gif

thavatar2558424hk1dx.gif

FatChutePWNED7.gif

606948041605829767christake3iu.gif

KickNuts4.gif

14620041054143qq.jpg

I doubt it, except if you're from Chile. It's from a rather recent video, it appeared in the news and basically eveybody was commenting about young people getting more and more violent and well... stupid ROFL.

Oh, damn, I guess I was mistaken.

omg @ shark pic.

Yes, but that's not the industry standard. Clicking cancel, should always, abort whatever is possible.
No. When it asks you if you are sure, and OK and Cancel are presented, OK should always carry out the action, and cancel should cancel the action.

Oh man Stig, those TF2 ones are great. haha.

In Blue Shift, look at that weird face with big blank eyes. Who that is???
Blue_Shift___Strange_Face_by_Paskiewicz.jpg

And the cancel but just means you wish to cancel your attempt to cancel the installation.

In short, you FAIL!

Unless it was a trick, and the box says click 'ok to cancel' but really you're clicking 'okay to continue.'

In Blue Shift, look at that weird face with big blank eyes. Who that is???
Blue_Shift___Strange_Face_by_Paskiewicz.jpg
That's in Blue Shift?! I remember that guy from HL on my cd-rom version. You know when WON was still around and you had to install HL from a cd. The pic was in the start where the bathroom was. A bathroom door would'nt open and that pic was inside the stall door.

11-09-07.jpg

john_lennon_illusion.jpg

Might have to do some adjusting to see this one. Lean back, tilt your monitor, etc...

john_lennon_illusion.jpg

Might have to do some adjusting to see this one. Lean back, tilt your monitor, etc...

I can kinda see it when I squint my eyes just right, or just after I open my eyes, and also when my eyes are focusing on something else, the instant that my eyes realize there's something else there I can see something, but as soon as they focus on it, it goes away.

Is it a boy with glasses? Like maybe harry potter or something? I can't really make it out - but its awesome because I've never been able to see these things before!

It's not a stereogram... What do you mean "these things"?

It's just a very low contrast image of John Lennon with black bars over it. Hurts to focus on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back