Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

But shaving half of your ass is a half-ass job.

Half-ASKED job. Doing half the job you were asked to do. Just wanted to put that out there. For all intensive purposes alot of you could care less so its a mute point.

bwe.gif

Half-ASKED job.

That way doesn't make any sense because, if anything, it would be a half-answered job. Its like the phrase "I couldn't be arsed." Just wanted nip the argument in the butt before it got out of control in this doggy dog forum. Irregardless, your photobucket account is out of bandwidth so you should use a different host for awhile.

JKWZz.jpg

Half-ASKED job. Doing half the job you were asked to do. Just wanted to put that out there. For all intensive purposes alot of you could care less so its a mute point.

I'm using half-assed job as a noun in itself. There's two ways to read the image.

"I had to do a half-ass job today."

zidanematerrazi.jpg

Haha, I would think that was photoshopped if I didn't know what it was. Incredible.

MtSDR.jpg

Well, various Korean military sites, as well as foreign ones. I think militaryphotos.net has a very large collection of photos.

32536502.jpg

130695163353.jpg

Just read an awesome AAR on the Flames of War website. An SS panzergrenadier company versus Russian Strelkovy Battalion.

2011x07x09x05.jpg

2011x07x09x08.jpg

2011x07x09x09.jpg

2011x07x09x12.jpg

2011x07x09x24.jpg

2011x07x09x41.jpg

2011x07x09x44.jpg

2011x07x09x58.jpg

2011x07x09x61.jpg

2011x07x09x63.jpg

The last Russian company fought on to the very last stand... thats freaking crazy.

It's been a hard fight, but the Panzergrenadiers this time assault and finish off the very last stand of the large Strelkovy company and the Battalion commander. That's 29 rifle stands, plus a platoon command, komissar, 2 HMGs, 4 attached ATRs, and 2 Flame Throwers. Mein Gott.

Man what is that stuff? The way it just kind of goops off the cone like cotton candy. Sure as shit ain't icecream.

z7kPB.jpg

Goops off like cotton candy? It looks more like melted marshmallow. Also, soft-serve is shit.

eRLUH.jpg

Yeah that's a better analogy. I mean I've had soft-serve before but that looks so thick.

I love this guy.

apbmr.gif

It would have been funnier to have the punchline frame not include the text. More appropriate for the "Well **** that" Yao face.

PamYA.jpg

Back