Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

tWw82.jpg

Holy crap, Pizza Planet is everywhere. I do love Pixar's movie easter eggs.

B1tuf.jpg

I don't normally condone this sort of joke (or reposting stuff from Cracked contests), but the fact that these were right after each other in the contest made me laugh. Everyone, vote Democrat:

XKAAK.png

I couldn't help but laugh when I first opened this video.

Pitz pointed out to me early that it's just a bunch of copy pastes of the dumbest comments. Check the timestamps.

vlcsnap-134647.png

r.jpg

**** YEAH THIS IS THE BEST ****ING SERIES EVER

Edit: **** the world i cant find a bigger resolution.

If you use reddit you've probably been seeing some of these. Love the style. Click images to go to original site.

HrQWL.jpg

Rd64p.jpg

E8U7z.jpg

RPJnX.jpg

FE8XU.jpg

0KgWg.jpg

S7UHz.jpg

Seeing as how SOPA or ACTA are a very real possibility, I'd like to tell you guys that, for better or worse, posting with you has been an enlightening honor.

haha that's possibly the worst comic I've ever read. overly melodramatic much?

DWaIl.jpg

so the author of that image thought because Rick is wearing a fedora he looked like rorschach? probably doesnt even know what movie that's from. kids these days, you cant beat them to a pulp any more

tumblr_ly27zmuDU91qfjjglo1_500.gif

here's hoping that the retardzebra was your implied horse you rode in on.

dsLMq.jpg

here's hoping that the retardzebra was your implied horse you rode in on.

dsLMq.jpg
**** me, that's a shitload of Macbooks. Are all uni classes like that? Why do people bother typing on laptops in class anyway, can't they use a ****ing pencil anymore?

julian-assange-vs-mark-zuckerberg.jpg

tumblr_lweva7WX9B1r5kgr2o1_500.jpg

maybe all those people forgot how to use pen and paper?

**** me, that's a shitload of Macbooks. Are all uni classes like that? Why do people bother typing on laptops in class anyway, can't they use a ****ing pencil anymore?

Clearly, the uni is too poor to afford desks for the students to write on.

Dkv3s.jpg

Apple's been on a buyout-fest for awhile now, and has convinced shitloads of schools to force students to buy macbooks for only a minor discount, so that they can forcibly increase their marketshare.

Sup Vegeta.

b5uTs.jpg

Back