Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

kw8Js.jpg

Not only do I not understand the above posts. I don't think I like Vegeta anymore.
tumblr_l7q6jrA0Aq1qabfrro1_500.gif

I dont understand those images, but unlike Kitfox, I never liked Vegeta.

1330908555002-1.gif

1330908626340.gif

1330908668278.gif

1330908706655.gif

1330908743596.gif

1330908825067.gif

1330908886681.gif

1330909003723.gif

1330909087085.gif

I scrolled down for that?

Apparently. It also apparently made you write in bold.

Took a bunch of screencaps from Band of Brothers for reference. I still cant get over how good it looks. Can you ****ing believe that this show was made over a decade ago?

4P6vq.jpg

gqupU.jpg

lfZ9w.jpg

Cl7YK.jpg

OXRRX.jpg

sCvFr.jpg

GYotu.jpg

nlgSX.jpg

ulg1i.jpg

GzeAx.jpg

0JovN.jpg

VSMkt.jpg

d65I6.jpg

00jjo.jpg

DggP0.jpg

bJnGa.jpg

f46QR.jpg

xNbxA.jpg

Well Krynn, World War II happened about 7 decades ago so yeah, I believe that.

2UiwK.jpg

Gy6nP.jpg

JKrYC.jpg

3AFJF.jpg

Took a bunch of screencaps from Band of Brothers for reference. I still cant get over how good it looks. Can you ****ing believe that this show was made over a decade ago?

What are you going to be using them for?

8jEE4.jpg

Apparently. It also apparently made you write in bold.

Yeah, I was trying out a few inline text styles to see if it altered the image somehow.
Then I forgot I did.

RtMPM.jpg

KWlQQ.jpg

g59bZ.jpg

KfWYp.jpg

CK1bd.jpg

Goirr.jpg

OUVzS.gif

What are you going to be using them for?
The pics I posted here I may use for painting reference for my Flames of War miniatures. But the primary reason I was going through the episodes for screencaps is for reference of the buildings, so I can model them and have them printed in 3D, also for use in Flames of War. I didn't post a lot of them, since they're not very interesting since its just a screen cap of like, walls and shit.

This is a pic of a building I made already (though painted by someone else, way better than I could do).
4jpuA.jpg

Crazy graph I coincidently made by setting some parameters too high:
r1EQS.png

This is where I camped on my last bike packing trip earlier this year.

Laughed so hard at this.

I was looking through a portfolio album of a guy I used to work with, and I encountered this painting. It made me realize that you just don't see enough snake people these days. The Elderscrolls games have cat people and lizard people, they should introduce a snake people.

34qkf.jpg

Took pictures of my small coin (not including pennies) collection. I actually have books of pennies. The oldest being from 1905, but yeah, pennies. Anyways, I don't know where some of these even come from. I've just aquired them over the years.

1jI2M.jpg

Q1wkj.jpg

HczEL.jpg

qdAh2.jpg

Back