Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

boobgap.jpg

Please tell me what this is from

Quick backtrack to the reddit post I found it at reveals it's from this. (God ****ing damnit when did the forums start auto-embedding again. Skip to 3 minutes.)

By the makers of Italian Spiderman, hahaha.

iPjFCSyvbjw7J.gif

Saw this at work today. Gentlemen, the apocalypse is at our heels.

Those are just...

wow.

CQ7vU.jpg

OH MY GOD, I CAN *WIN* closed beta access?

Is it developers these days that are stupid, or is it their audiences? Or is it both?

You don't WIN beta access.

Why would I want to be in a beta before anyone else anyway? I'd just be walking around an empty server.

I had nothing to post, so here's a picture of me falling off the world:
qHETY.jpg

ORIGINAL CONTENT DO NOT STEAL

mlIR3.png

I've been frustrated with Youtube's increasing lack of basic displayed functionality for many months, so I made this in lieu of rolling my face on my keyboard and emailing it to the site staff.

Do you not see where it says "player size"?

Your player in that screenshot is 480p sized.

Good game.

WRRfv.jpg

Do you not see where it says "player size"?

Your player in that screenshot is 480p sized.
Did you also notice that I was in the wide mode player? Did you notice that "Auto" resolution is selected?

Image dump so

nSmYe.png

9dQIr.png

Ever since Google decided to start coding all of youtube in terrible flash, the site has gone to shit functionality wise. I literally can't get one playlist organized because for whatever reason the videos won't stay in their positions. Expecting functionality out of Google after the most recent redesign is like expecting Ricochet 2 out of Valve: It will be treated more as a joke to benefit a bigger project that everyone has ceased being hyped about (Episode 3/Google plus) than anything else.
That said, I'm still waiting on Episode 3.

freeman.jpg
This is a street I'd pass a lot but thanks to google earth I can now post it.
dexterinthegrass.jpg
My Dog Dexter layin in the grass

they have won but we can still buy shiny things:

e8bb_playmobil_apple_store.jpg

although we may have to wait awhile

e8bb_playmobil_apple_store_line_pack.jpg

Thats not funny because its racist. If it wasn't racist it would be hilarious. As such, I pretended it wasnt racist and I laughed at it.

WpMHC.jpg

FwfSd.gif

An octopus got the joyride of its life last week when it somehow became stuck on the belly of a bottlenose dolphin in the Ionian Sea. More specifically, the tentacled sea creature had a seat on the dolphin's genital slit.

dolphin-octopus-120618.jpg

Back