Image Dump V (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitledff.png

That guy smiling in front of the casket reminds me of Kevin Malone from The Office. He smiles just like that. I cant find a pic of him doing it online, but I found this one, so i'll post it.

Kool-Aid-Man-kevin-malone-376672_100_99.jpg

I totally read that aloud in a monotonous robot voice. WOO!

6a00d834520f5d69e200e54f3f9ed08834-800wi.jpg

Has the same facial structure as you ZT :eek:

Don't say he doesn't :p

Oh come on...

I laughed. I liked it. Especially the way the characters were drawn, which is the largest funny of it.

I must've made the wrong impression. I really liked it as well, but at the same time it's a bit sad that it's partially true. :p

I laughed at the "haha I farted - lol it's ok, I still luv you" bit most. :D

Notice the 'Mercy' sign on the Hospital in the background...

For some reason, dispite lacking much humour, I found that humourous

It's so absurd. That's what makes it great!

Well... okay but to be fair that concept doesn't apply to everything. The thought of Palin being Vice President and if worse comes to worse, President, is absurd and entirely not great.

It's so absurd. That's what makes it great!

Well... okay but to be fair that concept doesn't apply to everything. The thought of Palin being Vice President and if worse comes to worse, President, is absurd and entirely not great.

Dude, your sig, that episode was on today.

Gotta be a shop... One that big wouldn't look like that. Also, he wouldn't need to lift his hair to show it.

I think that giant neck zit is one of those bot-fly things that lays larva under your skin, and they have to pull the larva maggot out with tweezers...kinda sick and there's tons of videos on youtube.

1382zp1.jpg

29wwbq9.jpg

cc9d3693b6.jpg

fatblackcheerleader.jpg

http://photofile***/photo/fishki_net/3573563/78099881.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back