Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Stern admitted to being OLD, snicker snicker <wets pants> ...goddamn irritable bladder syndrome

Yeah. It was dead and the gases building up inside swelled it up until it eventually ruptured.

Looks like something ate it. Or came out of it.

shriekerscreamingni3.jpg

Soulslicer, what picture? The one Darkseid posted? it looks like Tremor 2 or 3 .. :D Awesome movies

I've actually seen that narwhal playset. There's also one with a unicorn impaling a human.

Yeah that's the one. They've got them at one of the big bazaar stores in Chinatown.

oh chinatown you say? I can see why they're not more popular ..most of the kids who play with it are either dying of lead poisoning or have impaled themselves.

My parents in their near senility sometimes buy my kids toys that come from chinatown (If you've been to toronto you'd understand that most of it is chinatown) ..by far the cheapest, unsafe, useless crap I've ever seen ..I'm serious when I say this but 90% of the time my kids get one of thesetoys from some chinese store it breaks in the first minute. One set of toddler toys when opened smelled of gasoline ..most of the junk I get goes automatically in the trash. /end rant on chinese manufactured toys

Nothing I ever buy in Chinatown is made in China.

Oh wait no correction, no TOYS I ever buy in Chinatown.

..then where do they come from? Grand Rapids Michigan? and why are they plastered with Happy FUN SMILE text mixed with engrish, HUH???

I dunno man, I said nothing I buy from Chinatown was ever made in China. Which is why I don't own a natwhal playset.

I..

I didn't..

I DIDN'T KNOW!!

STOP YELLING AT ME!

crying_baby.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back