Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH GOD I CAN SEE FOREVER.

Seriously, I'd love if someone could trace your path through this.

You do me too much honor kind and noble sirs. I cherish the very ground you walk on, gracious and noble willie/virus

Second Province of Baconostia.

Warning: Really really really really ****ing big image.

1223874226002.jpg

It loaded in about 2 seconds for me, i feel slight self-esteem increase.

Could someone do one of Opposing Forces and Blue Shift and bring it all together? Id cut off my left arm for that

It loaded in about 2 seconds for me, i feel slight self-esteem increase.

Could someone do one of Opposing Forces and Blue Shift and bring it all together? Id cut off my left arm for that

I don't think they work together, Opposing Force revisits lots of HL1 places, but the way there doesn't necessarily match with that map.

Notice that the woman falls into french fry oil... :cheese:

Second comic strip is excellent. Honorable mention to first and third though.

Ive been trying to avoid any Dead Space media what so ever. This way I have no idea what it is about or even what it looks like, and can go into it expecting nothing. But no worries, I noticed what it was real quick and scrolled past it / averted my eyes

Also rofl at the batman space marine.

Ive been trying to avoid any Dead Space media what so ever. This way I have no idea what it is about or even what it looks like, and can go into it expecting nothing. But no worries, I noticed what it was real quick and scrolled past it / averted my eyes

Also rofl at the batman space marine.

I'm trying to do the same thing, I've seen a few pictures in magazines though.

Willeh, that last one is a masterpiece.

But flying cars are such a huge waste of energy as a commuting vehicle. Plus I don't think they will allow them through city-scapes like that. There are no barriers to prevent them from going right into a building, and you know how much damage that can do. I think they will make special fly zones, almost like lanes, which will just become congested.. doh!

:LOL: at the last one, the first one is pretty cool! I love space ships!

Oh would you look at them sweater cows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back