Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they did. What you should be asking, is whether or not they got him down alive.

1227764606345s.jpg

1227409292571.jpg

1227758381673.jpg

1227758620579.jpg

1226980138120.gif

You guys are really good at the whole "putting people in pictures" thing. Here's a picture of a friend of mine that I took over the weekend. Go apeshit and use your FUNNY POWER.

Haha please use it for the next contest, that'd be amazing lol.

I love your drawing style. I love that comic. I love you.

That actually happened to me, but on the Dead Air Finale.

He was playing left 4 dead in a server with nobody else. He got to the final area and was psyched up to get the akimbo achievement, the never incapacitated achievement, the no witches disturbed achievement, and the no med kits used achievement. Then 3 more players joined his server, and voted to kick him out, thus ruining all the work he had done up to that point and stopping him from being able to finish.

One time at work me and my friend were playing Death Toll with two pubbies. We made it all the way through the campaign to the last level and then our boss said we had to get back to work. So we disconnected right when we got to the "last stand" house, and it was a local server on my friends machine, so they got kicked right at the end too.

We lol'd, and then got back to work.

It was a dedicated server, that had another 3 people eariler, they all left though

also since when could a host be kicked from their own server?

OH GOD!!

I was in another tab while this loaded, I closed that tab and that face just jumped out at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back