Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
093_pics.jpg

Bigger source?

Has anyone actually played Cold Fear?

I remember 2 years ago I saw it at freaking Big Lots for 5 dollars. So I assumed it was terrible.

Lol, youtube comment on Cold Fear-

The only bad thing about the game is that its very booring.

It was supposed to be similar to Resident Evil, cept you were on a ship that constantly swayed, disorienting you.

lol those stories are lol.

Except the dog dying. That was gay.

i can read Chinese and the highlighted part is the most WTF part.
others seems ok. the bottom paragraph is saying how US is #1 leading economy country
and stuff.

the picture looks like it's taken in China, not USA though.

stupid ppl trying to do propaganda.....either USA or China...or other countries >__>

I was going to say, really reminded me of the Battle of Yonkers.

I love that book. But I just don't think it plays out how it really would. It often felt like more of an exposition for the Survival Guide, rather than a story.

That painting is bullshit. Nobody would actually use a scope at that short of a distance. Also, the zombie's arm anatomy is wrong.

I like how almost every gun in the scene is firing at the exact same time...

Everyone only had one bullet, so they fired them in unison to make it seem like there were more of them.

It scares the zombies when they play that trick because they can never guess if they have more than one bullet.

That painting is bullshit. Nobody would actually use a scope at that short of a distance. Also, the zombie's arm anatomy is wrong.

The Battle of Yonkers was all about how the army failed at killing zombies.

I'm gonna assume that the zombie's arm is broken because it's a zombie.

Its not that its broken, its that there is fake muscle drawn in there that doesnt exist in humans/zombies.

Its not that its broken, its that there is fake muscle drawn in there that doesnt exist in humans/zombies.

The abundance of medical school graduates who know phenominal amounts about the human anatomy is a little questionable, Krynn. I'm sure this lad didn't go about dissecting corpses so that he could get everything correct and perfect. It's a cool picture, but this guy isn't the next Michelangelo.

Also all the guns in the scene are firing in the same time because it's a representative picture and not reality.

Also he has a scope on his gun because he used it to hit the zombies when they were far away and when they got close he didn't have time to take the scope off.

Also Sulkdodds is anti-fun.

My painfully thick 1901 edition of Gray's Anatomy is superior.

*Snobby Nose*

Sure, after I post pics of you and Toaster's empty skulls for breaking in.

ZING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back