Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Yes. No. No. No. No. Yes. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Yes. No. No. No. Yes. No. No. No. Yes. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No.

I win.

no no no yes yes no no no yes no yes yes yes yes yes yes no yes yes yes yes no yes yes no no yes no yes yes no yes yes no no yes no no yes yes no yes yes no no yes yes yes no yes yes yes yes no no no no yes yes no yes no yes no yes no yes no no no no no no no yes

An 'international version' would be cool. L.A. Lights? Feck off.

Ulica_Kenobiego.jpg

Silly Poles.

Man slip bracelets were all the rage in 2nd grade.

Yea until they crawl into your brain through your ear or nose.

Yeah but it would be a great party trick if you could pinch one side of your nose, breath out really hard and have one come out.

Yeah but it would be a great party trick if you could pinch one side of your nose, breath out really hard and have one come out.

huh.jpeg

And now for the images i wanted to post.

funny-pictures-one-in-every-five-kittens-can-see-captions.jpg

funny-pictures-mom-cat-teaches-kittens-about-captions.jpg

funny-pictures-cats-watch-caption-form.jpg

And finally... i believe someone requested this to be captioned, perhaps in a different thread... whatever.

128982304469530745.jpg

90's NOYESTALGIA:

No. No. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. No. No. No. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Maybe? [Beethoven] Yes. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. No. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. No. No. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No. No. Maybe? [Captain Planet] No. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. No. No. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. No. No. Yes. Yes. No. Yes. STILL GOT EM (devil sticks).

The Neo Geo and Jaguar ones were pretty unfair, because they died out pretty early, plus I was 1 at the time they came out. And no parent is going to spend $650 on their toddler.

I used to own two Neo Geos a few years ago and we're not exactly the rich kinda' folk.

A few years ago? So what you payed like $20 for both of them?

I WASN'T THERE, MAN

We technically had them since around my early childhood when I lived in the barracks in/around Towoomba, but then we got them into the house a few years back, then we never used them.

nfi where they are now.

I WASN'T THERE, MAN

We technically had them since around my early childhood when I lived in the barracks in/around Towoomba, but then we got them into the house a few years back, then we never used them.

nfi where they are now.

The NEO-GEO games were something like $180-$300 US, a long time ago, when the Dollar was worth something.

They were the same games that were in the NEO-GEO arcade systems, with maybe some slight menu / option changes.

But along came a Super Nintendo, which was pretty good and the games were cheap. Neo Geo games were all arcade games. There didn't have anything like Final Fantasy or whatever.

Final Fantasy back then was niche. Arcade games were more the rage and the system would've done a lot better had it not been for the aforementioned price point.

Also Danimal you're now caught up in the Great Old Console War with Warbie and I. We needed a Neo Geo gamer.

I only played the thing so many times, man! I finished some ninja-fighting side-scroller game and some cyborg soccer game.

I'm not fit for your war! I just want to be a normal boy like everyone else! Play a bit of b-ball, play by the lake.

God damn it boy you are joining this war! Now you take this Samurai Shodown and this copy of Metal Slug and you start yelling "380 SPRITES AND FIFTEEN CHANNEL AUDIO!" And whenever Warbie and I get into it you have to jump out and be like, "Lol what's the matter, too poor for Fatal Fury?"

Samurai Shodown? Wow, haven't heard that title for quite some time. I used to dominate that game at the local arcades... have a long single-file line on the 2p side of the box, with little kids yelling "angel of death! don't play that guy!" At that time in arcade history, it was pretty advanced for its time. I'll spare you the five-page essay about exactly why, and give you a pic instead:

galapagos.gif

God damn it boy you are joining this war! Now you take this Samurai Shodown and this copy of Metal Slug and you start yelling "380 SPRITES AND FIFTEEN CHANNEL AUDIO!" And whenever Warbie and I get into it you have to jump out and be like, "Lol what's the matter, too poor for Fatal Fury?"

You've educated me far more than that maggot military school for maggots.

Maggot.

That spelling looked odd to me, so I checked it and sure enough it's Venusaur, not Venasaur.

I'm guessing it's "venus" like "venus fly trap." And I agree with Prince Of Space: there's no such thing as awesome pokemon art.

Yeah I guess it's hard to appreciate line, form, and color when the subject matter isn't mature things for mature people such as yourselves. Can't be seen thinking pokemon is awesome, what would people think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back