Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah i see. first thing I thought of when I saw it was that scene in ET where he is sick and all white, lying in the creek... god that scene gave me nightmares as a kid.

Shaven sloths do bear an uncanny resemblance to a somewhat plump and bright-eyed Golem.

4080730023a24580b70661167d23d458133efacb_m.jpg

83eeb7fb6b6bff4d22153ac87133ef15ee01fae4_m.jpg

Son, I don't listen to fashion advice from people who shop for clothes at WAL-MART.

Shopping for clothes at wal-mart is better then shopping for clothes in the 80's.

No, Dog--, my friend, it isn't. Listen, even if someone else can't dig what you're wearing, it's fashionable to SOMEBODY. If you shop at Wal-Mart, you're not fashionable to ANYBODY. Other people who shop at Wal-Mart won't even find you fashionable.

Darksith, if you find it, you know pics will be mandatory.

With 80s hair.

No, Dog--, my friend, it isn't. Listen, even if someone else can't dig what you're wearing, it's fashionable to SOMEBODY. If you shop at Wal-Mart, you're not fashionable to ANYBODY. Other people who shop at Wal-Mart won't even find you fashionable.

oh wow i LOLe'd quite hard

:thumbs::cheers:

Darkside in a lecturing mood today.

33lgykw.jpg

Wow, I didn't even notice they were Gameboys/DS Lites until the last frame.

Oh look, another unfunny VG Cats.

And a stereotypical old Jew.

The internet just keeps getting more mediocre.

I remember when VG Cats wasn't funny. It still isn't.

That comic is more for truth rather than being funny (y'know, because we can post things in here that arent humorous).

Dog-- tried hard to prove he didn't care for fashion in his piercing thread, and here he is trying to give fashion tips to Lord Darksied.

I still don't see what the helicopter gif could possibly accomplish in a real-world scenario

180kg_to_45kg.jpg

Ah the wonders of modern medicine. Or rather, modern engineering.

Edit: Also, what is it with western girls and their bellies? Sure, I guess it looks hot when they expose it, provided they have the right body structure, but flaunting it seems like an invitation to be called a whore. :/

Edit: Also, what is it with western girls and their bellies? Sure, I guess it looks hot when they expose it, provided they have the right body structure, but flaunting it seems like an invitation to be called a whore. :/

Hint: They don't care.

Aspiring to being called a whore is the height of most western girls ambitions.

Which is a plus for us western guys. :naughty:

Lol.

Indeed. Look at the structure of the specimen on the right. So exquisite. If you saw it every day, then.... :p

You are now aware of the arrow between E and X.

fedex-logo.jpeg

Bahahahaha.

Lol for some reason it only showed the woman walking away and then it froze, so i checked the file format and noticed its JPG and thought to myself "holy shit, its not a GIF so its not animated, and its not looping...am i trippin balls and hallucinating?" but then i refreshed the page and it worked as normal.

For a moment there i thought i was seriously tripping ballz :bounce:

Anyway, how on earth did you get a jpg file to animate? I thought that was impossible!!

EDIT: wat, it says jpg AND gif.

Confused ravioli is confused

Lol.

Indeed. Look at the structure of the specimen on the right. So exquisite. If you saw it every day, then.... :p

Indeed. I call into question though that she truly as a sincere statement, controllers gaming.

Lol for some reason it only showed the woman walking away and then it froze, so i checked the file format and noticed its JPG and thought to myself "holy shit, its not a GIF so its not animated, and its not looping...am i trippin balls and hallucinating?" but then i refreshed the page and it worked as normal.

For a moment there i thought i was seriously tripping ballz :bounce:

Anyway, how on earth did you get a jpg file to animate? I thought that was impossible!!

EDIT: wat, it says jpg AND gif.

Confused ravioli is confused

I think it's a messup on my picture uploader or with tinypic. I uploaded another gif and it says "jpg".

33o0foi.jpg

180kg_to_45kg.jpg

The fatty looks like she'd be epic cute if she lost about a million pounds.

The skinny looks like she'd be epicdickpounded if she lost the skirt. I dig how there's a bottle of lotion in the shot too, that's how you know she's a real gamer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back