Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't even look like the fattest one had any intention of giving her shoes a much needed break.

selfish bitch

I wonder if pictures with sigs too big are against the rules.

5e2e63c7aefb80276f8f299479ce4638cc88157c_m.gif

Hopefully they didn't. That was a too slick a move by the whale for him to end up with nothing to show for it.

I don't know what's better - that the whale(?) nailed one or that the bird pulled out of a tailspin at the last second. Awesome.

An A++, can't you see the three different spreadsheets of data he has? You can tell it's legit because he has graphs.

1zyv501.jpg

CONCLUSION
lol, I can't tell if it says Yes or No, but lol.

Oh god lol I didn't even notice that one. One-word hypothesis and one-word conclusion. Good job.

Conclusion looks like no to me, hard to tell.
This is late, but I was inspired by Rav and his google search, turns out google might be a little racist.
googlenz.jpg

Why are there school? Good question...so one doesn't ask why are there school.

koreannormandy2.jpg

koreannormandy.jpg

He was conscripted as a laborer into the Imperial Japanese Army during the Japanese occupation of the Korean peninsula. He escaped into the USSR, only to be deported to southern Siberia as per with Stalin's policies on eastern ethnic groups. He was then conscripted into the Red Army after Operation Barbarossa, subsequently captured by the Wehrmacht. He then was forced to join the German Army, and finally was captured on D-day by US troops. He returned to his homeland 5 years later, only to have the Korean war break out.

He was conscripted as a laborer into the Imperial Japanese Army during the Japanese occupation of the Korean peninsula. He escaped into the USSR, only to be deported to southern Siberia as per with Stalin's policies on eastern ethnic groups. He was then conscripted into the Red Army after Operation Barbarossa, subsequently captured by the Wehrmacht. He then was forced to join the German Army, and finally was captured on D-day by US troops. He returned to his homeland 5 years later, only to have the Korean war break out.

Isn't life wonderfull... /slits wrists

A genuinely cool story, bro.

Did he survive the Korean War?

A genuinely cool story, bro.

Did he survive the Korean War?

I don't know. I think he ended up in North Korea if he did, because there are no records of him after the war.

EDIT:

Records say that 36,422 Korean families, or 171,781 Koreans, were deported to Siberia during 1937 ~ 1939 by Stalin. Possibly more were deported or killed.
normandykorean5.jpg

normandykorean4.jpg

normandykorean3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back