Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1268977106521.jpg
1268977245795.jpg

1268977250161.png

Why can't humanity of the future put aliens in concentration camps and starve them to death and not procreate with them?

That is the question unozero makes me want to ask.

This page is rather chaffed out I must admit.

I was thinking something more like "blank", but I'm using the standard view.

Why can't humanity of the future put aliens in concentration camps and starve them to death and not procreate with them?

That is the question unozero makes me want to ask.

Is that not what man has dreamt of since first he looked up at the stars?

Why do Mass Effect fans always have to insert their hideous Shepards into their fanart? It can be quite a harrowing experience.

Why do Mass Effect fans [Anything involving what we just saw.]

Barack-Obama-and-Dmitry-M-001.jpg

Obama and the Russian pres in Moscow last year. WTF is with the tiny ceremonial guards?!1

All that god damn Mass Effect art. It's like Star Wars for the new gamer generation.

****ING NERDS

Still better than anime. Also, most of that is official Bioware concept art.

Look at what I found while doing some research today...

knghnry.jpg

Wait--the guy was complaining that bust-a-move had too many balls? D: Putting that review into perspective makes it so much worse! What's he going to do next, complain that he was sick of all the guns in Counter-Strike? GUNS GUNS AND MORE GUNS. That's all you use in the game is guns! What a tired concept.

Oh god Miranda. What's wrong with your faaaaaaaaaace.

7a8cc8590ecc441cb75ddf9.jpg

I'm not quite sure how to feel about these, from the same artist as that huge ****ing Garrus comic on the last page.

ME2___Costume_Party__Pg_1_by_aimo.jpg

ME2___Costume_Party__Pg_2_by_aimo.jpg

That strider picture would be cooler if he was rendered into a photograph, but upon closer inspection it looks like the whole scene is rendered. Meh, couldn't he have done something cooler in that case?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back