Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody knows Goku would kick Superman's ass.
Yeah totall-- oh wait Goku is in fact not indestructible and kryptonite doesn't exist in his universe welp.

Edit: I get the feeling this topic has been retread a lot even though I don't really recall it coming up so go ahead and ignore this.~

289e7tz.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure all those PETA numbers are perfectly correct and undisputed, which is why they are presented in the medium of a sensationalist cartoon with bright colours.

yea, I have a real hard time believing eight animals were adopted in 2009. I mean, more people probably won the lotto than that.

Yeah, I would imagine it'd be pretty confusing to someone who doesn't have a girlfriend.

This is definitely one of the more WTF things I've ever come across. Thanks to Google Image Searching for "I am skeleton jelly" for leading me to this...... :(
2ykjk0g.jpg

2czek60.jpg

zk4xox.jpg

20gf7fq.jpg

x10l7k.jpg
Also:
98654551.jpg

I dont even know the source to that original comic. I just thought it was weird as **** and worth saving.

Lol'd so hard as soon as it tossed the banana peel to the ground.

I dont even know the source to that original comic. I just thought it was weird as **** and worth saving.

Which is exactly why I was searching on Google Image Search for it! And got way more WTF'd in the meantime. Then of course I had to share it with you all.

It's 210 for me, but I'm way ahead of 63 anyway.

brb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back