Is it cooler to be bisexual or straight or gay?

Which is the coolest sexual orientation?

• Straight

Votes: 46 63.9%
  • Fake-bisexual

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Bisexual

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • Homosexual

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bi is too indecisive, and homos can't reproduce properly, so it has to be straight.

And fake-bi is just silly.

I have been waiting for a good reason to post this...

This thread=
2mwuwjb.png

Despite what I previously said, bisexuals tend to chill more than homosexuals and heterosexuals, so I voted for them.

I vote bisexual because you can touch anyone, which gives you power, but fake-bisexual is the next best. Gay people are just weird!

Bi sexual? Let's clear this up now! No such thing! You either suck dick or you do not suck dick there is no inbetween. What do these guys get up in the morning and flip a coin? Tails; hair pie, heads; balls around the chin!

-Andrew Dice Clay

No such thing as cool from sexuality. Sexuality doesn't make you more or less cool, beyond the schoolyard.

Straight. But none are 'cooler' than the others, I think you mean 'Socially acceptable'.

EDIT: What. Why end the poll on my birthday? D:

Straight. But none are 'cooler' than the others, I think you mean 'Socially acceptable'.

EDIT: What. Why end the poll on my birthday? D:

Happy Birthday Gay Dude!

Err wait... Happy Birthday Dude!

birthdayuq4.jpg

I vote bisexual because you can touch anyone, which gives you power, but fake-bisexual is the next best. Gay people are just weird!

Thank you for coming out of the closet to our community. We are very open minded people here, you have nothing to worry about.

I like to think being fake bisexual is cool. For ladies that is.
Guys have to be straight...nobody but gay guys like gay guys. Stupid people!

Happy Birthday Gay Dude!

Err wait... Happy Birthday Dude!

birthdayuq4.jpg

Er, it's not Nicky's birthday today, Raz. His birthday's on the 3rd February, which is why he saying about the poll being closed on his birthday.

Also, there seem to be a lot of close-minded people on here, which kind of disappoints me.

Beige is what you get when you mix all the races together.

Er, it's not Nicky's birthday today, Raz. His birthday's on the 3rd February, which is why he saying about the poll being closed on his birthday.

Oh well... keeping my guns loaded and my fingers itching on the trigger!

Also, there seem to be a lot of close-minded people on here, which kind of disappoints me.

Are you basing that on the poll or the discussion? If you're basing it on the poll, that is a little unfair since most people are just going to choose their own orientation given the limited poll option results.

Beige is what you get when you mix all the races together.

No way! Beige is too light!

Are you basing that on the poll or the discussion? If you're basing it on the poll, that is a little unfair since most people are just going to choose their own orientation given the limited poll option results.

Basing it on the discussion, not the poll.

i propose we rename the site to "gaylife2.net"...munro, get to work!

I think this poll is stupid. Of course it depends on the person. I've met tons of great people, both bisexual, homosexual, and heterosexual.

That's not something you can vote on.

Back