Miscellaneous

When's bedtime in the Vatican?

When the big hand touches the little hand.

I'll be here all week.

A sad night.

4oB4YTH.png

So there was a spider in my room and that leads me to question:
What do you usually do with spiders when you come across them in your home, HL2.Net VulvaTimez?

Cause I was all like "Hi Mr. Spider, I'm just gonna put this glass on yo head if that's cool? Don't spaz out and shit, we just re-locatin' - I aint even mad..."
But then there's a lot of my friends who flee the room... and then the rest who are all like "HULK SMASH" and before you know it, there are tiny legs everywhere. I kinda don't blame them for that because you know, spiders be tresspassin' and stuff. But I prefer to catch them, take a picture and then lob them outside.

Most of the time I just put them in a cup and throw them outside. Centipedes always get squished though, because **** those things.

I kill them with a tissue or piece of paper and then flush their corpses down the toilet.

Most of the time I use the nearest object, be it my own fist, a copy of National Geographic or a .45 caliber handgun and make sure it's been reduced to giblets.

We had Black Widows and Brown Recluse problems on our farm in Indiana.

Being not from Recluse Country, I just let the spiders roam around unless they cause problems like making huge webs or being near beds/furniture or being a colony of 50. If I see one crawling across my monitor or something, I just move him onto the floor with a piece of paper.

If I saw a Brown Recluse I'd probably kill myself before I let myself get anywhere near it.

I f*cking hate anyone that would kill a small, harmless spider for no reason and I've knocked someone out of a chair to stop them from smashing one in my room. No reason to kill them unless they're massive or poisonous and an actual threat to you at the moment.

I love them.

I f*cking hate anyone that would kill a small, harmless spider for no reason and I've knocked someone out of a chair to stop them from smashing one in my room. No reason to kill them unless they're massive or poisonous and an actual threat to you at the moment.

I love them.
I used to keep away from them just because, then I started killing them because they were near my computer table. Then I realized there wasn't really a point because those small ones would always appear there and it didn't do any good to kill for no reason. Same thing with crickets, they were big black ****ers but I did use a box and/or vacuum to dispose of them. Then I realized they didn't really bother me and I highly doubted they were dangerous. So I stopped killing them too.

As for the big black spiders, same thing. I just ignore the small spiders now but crickets and even the big black spiders (well big being the size of a quarter, nothing freaky) I just catch in a jar and let them out of the house. Spiders are pretty easy to catch. Crickets are a bitch because they sense your bullshittery a lot quicker and end up jumping at the last second, so it's best to approach slower and not touch their huge antennas with the container (hard to do if you can't see them).

I go out of my way to kill spiders. I figure every one I kill saves me from killing a dozen more. They're usually on the ceiling so I grab like a swiffer or something and squash them. The ones in this house have a tendency to rappel down on their ass silk right on top of you. Once when I was sitting on my computer one came down like 3 inches from my face, I turned, startled by it, and saw two more behind me coming down.

Every once in awhile there must be a big spawning of them in the attic because I find like a dozen or so small spiders on my ceiling and I have to spend like 30 minutes trying to find and destroy them all. Usually I only notice because one rappelled into my line of sight. I've woken up on more than one occasion with a spider on me. **** that shit, get the **** out of my house or die.

We don't have brown recluses here, but do have black widows (rare). All of them get tossed outside. Scorpions and centipedes get tossed outside unless I can't catch them and the choice is either kill or let them get away (which is still quite rare- like maybe one of each ever). The only bugs I kill on site (feed to the fish, actually) are the 3" katydids that come out in the summer and sing at night. They're soooo loud, I can hear them through the house, and it's hard to sleep. We do have sun spiders (solfugid) here, and that would be an instant kill if it was in the house.

Scorpions.

Scorpions?! I thought a few white tails was bad.

I put all spiders outside, even white-tails. I can't bring myself to kill them.

EDIT: I just googled Katydids. How could you possibly kill something so cute?

EDIT 2: Ok upon closer inspection they're actually pretty hideous.

I kill the **** out of whitetails. Every spider who isn't a whitetail gets to live just so I know there's probably a whitetail around if they vanish.

Oh shit where did that daddy long legs go...

I just googled whitetails... thats gotta be the most annoying infestation to deal with. I didn't even know they liked the indoors. How do you even catch the ones with antlers without getting hurt?

I just googled whitetails... thats gotta be the most annoying infestation to deal with. I didn't even know they liked the indoors. How do you even catch the ones with antlers without getting hurt?
It's like the one poisonous thing we have in this entire god damn country. Apart from Tuatara

Tuatara are poisonous? Well, they outlived the dinosaurs so they've earned it.

Smash anything that crawls with a tissue and flush/toss them with prejudice. Our eventual future child better watch his/her back

Small spiders I keep an eye on and avoid like the plague. Ones bigger than a coin faces annihilation... if i'm feeling brave enough to approach it. I am shit scared of the feckers. Had a few situations in early childhood that influenced the phobia.

Luckily we don't have poisonous ones here. Sometimes get the occasional wolf spider, or one thats a bit bigger (can't remember what they are). Even writing the name of the wolf made me shudder.... gggnnnnnghhh

I live in a complex, so no way in hell am I going 200 feet and a story down out of my way to put the little bastards outside. I just squash 'em and flush 'em.

EDIT: This only applies to large and/or dangerous spiders (lol like that ever happens). If it's a little spider I don't do shit. I figure if there's enough bugs for them to survive, then there's enough that I want spiders around. Spiders don't piss me off. Insects do.

I decided it was time to get rid of all the PC game boxes that were taking up space on my shelf and put the disks and product codes into sleeves instead. Gets rid of 90% of the clutter.

JY613pf.jpg

Wow, they totally ****ed up the Morrowind box with 1980s advertising font and borders. Uh, what

You guys don't have those there? It's a range of cheap PC hits you see in game stores here, like platinum or whatever. Yes, it's ugly.

jqPxfrq.jpg

tbh most places don't even sell computer games, best buy has one small shelf. otherwise just steam wallet cards. Never seen a box that godawful though.

KILL THAT F**KING SPIDER NOW!

Seriously though, I live in Florida and if I ever see any kind of bug I kill it immediately before my house is crawling with them.

You guys don't have those there? It's a range of cheap PC hits you see in game stores here, like platinum or whatever. Yes, it's ugly.

jqPxfrq.jpg

Yeah, I have a couple of games with cases like this. Not as hideous as that but...

130321093631.jpg

Yeah, I have a couple of games with cases like this. Not as hideous as that but...

130321093631.jpg
I've bought like three versions of Deus Ex and Tiberian Sun with that case. Kept losing them.

BACK ON TOPIC:

I signed up for an amateur Dota 2 tournament with random teams, and it starts on the 1st. Team rosters were just released and I'm going to be so sad if my teammates are ragers. This guy is organising and streaming it. Should be fun!

"That'll show those lonely, self-loathing assholes," he thought to himself, triumphantly.

After checking one last time to see if Vegeta897 had contributed any more of his filth to suckaturdfromyass.net, he turned off his computer monitor, the sole source of light in his dank, disheveled room, took one last sip of mountain dew, staining the bottle orange with cheeto dust as he did so, then curled up in bed with his Jay Wilson dakimakura, a satisfied smirk upon his orange lips.

Back