my mom died this morning

Shit man, stay strong, keep your head up! : /
Very sorry for your loss dude.

-dodo

That really sucks, man. That really sucks...

But, being that she's your mother, I'm sure she knew how much you loved her, even if you were the biggest jerk ever to her, she knew. Time does heal all wounds, but sometimes time takes too long. Just remember that your mother probably wouldn't want you to be too sad over it. (She'd want you to mourn for a while, but not to become depressed, or despair.) So, be sad for a while, but don't live over that moment. I'm dreading my father dying because he smoked from the day he turned 13 till a few months ago (About 2 packs a day) and he's 42. He has shortness of breath, and sometimes he can't sleep. Both symptoms of long term smoking... But he won't go to the doctor. :(

I've also got a friend who's dad is dying from lung cancer, and yesterday they gave him a few weeks to live. Sad thing life is.

But, I personally wouldn't even be coherent enough to even come to my computer if my mom just up and died out of nowhere... I'd be lying on the floor sucking my thumb in a pool of tears is what I'd be doing. So the idea that you're actually up and taking care of business is amazing to me... I hope the best for you and your family, man. Nobody should have to go through that when the person that died is so young...

My condolences :(

Stay strong, okay? I really have to give you respect though cos it seems that you are showing great strength right now. Keep your head up k?

Back