Official site of North Korea

The Monkey

The Freeman
Reaction score
http://www.korea-dpr.com/

Lots of hilarious stuff in there, the History section in particular is very LOL-worthy.

In the middle of June of 1951, the Korean War was mainly focused on the Parallel 38.

The enemies discharged in the line 1211 a middle amount of 35,000 bombs and missiles per day, using all their technical equipment in combat. In the 1211 line, the rocks disappeared and all off them were transformed into sand, all the trees burned and even the people said that the squirrels looked for the soldier's chest for protection.

I think I will apply for the Korean Friendship Association.

*looks in gallery*

Man Korean girls are ugly.

*looks in gallery*

Man Korean girls are ugly.

Even the ones in uniform?

tap.jpg

Yes.

Those uniforms aren't even sexy.

China does it way better.

The North Koreans are going to get intimately acquainted with DDOS and hackers I imagine.

South Korea actually did some DDOSing on 2ch a few days ago. Just typical Korea vs. Japan hate, something about the Olympics.

In the defence area the Juche Idea means Self-Defence, it's a basic point to warrant the protection of the country using an invincible military power that will protect the motherland and revolutionary achievements from the aggressive Yankee imperialism and its servants.

gold.

An army of 1970's flight attendants with white berets.

my god korea has developed the technology to travel back in time to produce websites from 1999...there's no stopping them now.

THIS SITE HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY THE KOREAN COMMUNICATION STANDARDS COMMISSION AND THE KOREAN INTERNET SAFETY COMMAND. ANY INQUIRIES SHOULD GO TO THE BELOW NUMBERS.

Meh. :/

South Korea actually did some DDOSing on 2ch a few days ago. Just typical Korea vs. Japan hate, something about the Olympics.

It was actually about a racial attack in Russia where skinheads killed a Korean student there. 2ch decided that this was funny, and DC (our, more organized, version of 2ch) thought it wasn't. The combined might of the Korean internets knocked out their servers. DC recruited from other sites as well, and about 50,000 people with nothing better to do joined in the attack.

Also, I never thought I'd say this, but my country should be more like China, in terms of females in the military, :p

Here are some samplings, Numbers.

Having Kim Jong Il, a great man born of Heaven, in high esteem, the Korean people and humankind are blessed with leaders century after century. He is the sun, as he possessed at the high level with light, heat and attraction, attributes of the sun.

The Korean people are confident about a reunified and prosperous nation as long as they are led by him.

It is the greatest fortune for the Korean people to have Kim Jong Il as the sun of the nation, who frustrates the challenges of the imperialist allied forces to demonstrate national dignity throughout the world with his matchless pluck and far-sightedness.

Here are some samplings, Numbers.

I wish they'd stop saying "Korean People" when they refer to themselves.

More like "Retarded Amphibian Puke Shit".

Of course, we do it too, but I'd say we're a bit less insane than them.

His unremitting visits developed the KPA into an invincible army. The US Department of Defense has conducted several computer-simulated war games against the DPRK since 1993. Each time the results showed that the US would take a heavy toll of hundreds of thousands of soldiers and lose the war. It is said that a computer-simulated war game was recently conducted in the presence of the brass hats of the US military, officials from the US Department of State and the US intelligence services and experts in charge of regional and sectional affairs at a military academy in Pennsylvania. The results also turned out contrary to their expectations.

Kim Jong Il is a brilliant commander who brings the enemy into submission without firing a shot by displaying his matchless courage and grit. It happened when the first nuclear crisis on the Korean Peninsula arose between 1993 and 1994. In those days the US came out with the “nuclear issue on the Korean Peninsula,” instigated the International Atomic Agency to adopt a resolution on “special inspection” of important military targets in the DPRK and staged large-scale war exercises in south Korea. Thus, a touch-and-go-situation that would lead to a war was created on the Korean Peninsula. At this juncture, Kim Jong Il, in the name of the supreme commander of the KPA, declared a state semi-war and solemnly state that if the aggressors intrude the airspace, land and sea of the country even an inch the Korean army and people would mete out sever punishment to them. Then the DPRK government announced that it would withdraw from the NPT. The US had no other choice but to come to the negotiating table with the DPRK. The “first nuclear crisis on the Korean peninsula,” which was believed to inevitably result in war, ended with the adoption of the DPRK-US Agreed Framework and the assurance letter of Bill Clinton, the then US President, who promised its implementation.

chars

Lol.

One US supercarrier would be enough to destroy most of North Korea's defensive forces, much less "hundreds of thousands" of soldiers.

Oh, I guess this is relavant, so our post this again.

...... Those pictures are awesome

Regular trip April 2010
(All Passports except USA)

Anyone one else up for a trip to North Korea as a friend of the DPRK???

THIS SITE HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY THE KOREAN COMMUNICATION STANDARDS COMMISSION AND THE KOREAN INTERNET SAFETY COMMAND. ANY INQUIRIES SHOULD GO TO THE BELOW NUMBERS.
Meh. :/

Oh. My. God. The Korean Internet Safety Command? Wow. That's so stupid and awesome at the same time. Do they have uniforms?

Oh. My. God. The Korean Internet Safety Command? Wow. That's so stupid and awesome at the same time. Do they have uniforms?

This may come out as something completely random, and I mean no offense.

But I just realized your name somehow reminds me of anal rimming.

Anyways back on topic. I feel sorry for the North Koreans. I have a few South Korean friends, and they sure as hell don't enjoy some of the things going on between the two.

Anyways back on topic.

You bastion of forum etiquette, you.

those pictures were absolutely delightful. north korea doesn't hate us for our freedomz, they hate us because we strapped one of them to the back of a bull.

Anyways back on topic. I feel sorry for the North Koreans. I have a few South Korean friends, and they sure as hell don't enjoy some of the things going on between the two.

Whenever I read your name, I always read it as "Flaming Tits". for some reason.

Whenever I read your name, I always read it as "Flaming Tits". for some reason.

I think you're the second person to have said that. I think the first was stern or something.

Actually, come to think of it, changing my name to flamingtits would be effing awesome. After that, I should actually get an avatar of a pair of tits on fire.

I think you're the second person to have said that. I think the first was stern or something.

Actually, come to think of it, changing my name to flamingtits would be effing awesome. After that, I should actually get an avatar of a pair of tits on fire.

Really? Stern?

Anyway, I said it to you before in the past. Maybe you were just remembering me.

Really? Stern?

Anyway, I said it to you before in the past. Maybe you were just remembering me.

I sincerely apologize. I think your avatar change confused me.

Edit: That being said, here is my first avatar after 2 years of being pictureless.

I sincerely apologize. I think your avatar change confused me.

Edit: That being said, here is my first avatar after 2 years of being pictureless.

Holy sh*t.
Thread derailed horribly.

Anyway, those uniforms look puffed up due to the cold?

Back