Pictures of Yourself the "Jintor demands it happen" version

To Willie, regarding the urinal photo, that is always, ALWAYS, what I have imagined you looking like.

At all times.

What are you, like, five?

I do have glow in the dark stars on my wall...

TWR_1541copycopy.jpg

I still have about a dozen on my ceiling.

And yeah I made a big dipper with some of them what are you gonna do about it.

TaraandIPubCrawlApril29th.jpg

my girl and I doing the local Pub Crawl. 15 bars in under 4 hrs. I think it took us about 3 hrs and we had a drink at every bar. Fun times!

ZT's head is a lot bigger than I remember it being.

****ing spider comes down from the ceiling and crawls on my webcam, stopping right on the lens.

P2z15.jpg

So you like murdering tress, do ya?

And so the gallant Sir Patrick, incensed by his compatriot's careless owning of the same pair of vintage skinny jeanes as he, was granted swift justice by way of duelling pistols on the morn of the 17th. Though he was grazed in the for'ead by his opponent's errant bullet, he appeared unfazed, and was heard by some accounts to utter, "gosh dang I'm so new wave."

Having a fun time at the ER getting my eye's flushed out. I managed to get paint/epoxy remover into both eyes :/

o3FsJ.jpg

Owww what the ****?
in my eyelids are little contact-lens looking things that are attached to the tubes. there's eye wash fluid being pumped into my eyes. very, very annoying and uncomfortable (took about an hour).
Hyslo.jpg

Also I never pictured you so old.
yeah I'm 27. played half-life in 8th grade when it first came out

That looks so freaking weird. How did you get paint remover in your eyes anyways?

Me and my dad have been restoring a 79 Triumph Bonneville for the past 3 years, and everything is done, except the gas tank. Its really rusty on the inside, so a year ago we cleaned it out and poured in a tank liner thats supposed to prevent rust from coming back. Well, it didn't. It rusted up again causing big flakes of this stuff to come off (kind of like paint). To get the rest out, I had to use pain remover. When I poured in the can of remover, I capped off the tank and shook it around. There was still a little bit of water in the tank when I did this, since I had rinsed it out. Little did I know that this stuff has a reaction when in contact with water, and gives off gas as a result. The pressure was intense inside, but I didn't know it. When I went to take off the cap to look inside, it popped off and a bunch of paint remover sprayed in my eyes. Burned like hell instantly. I washed out my eyes for 10 minutes but it just got worse so my buddy took me to the ER. This was about 5 hours ago.

Me and my dad have been restoring a 79 Triumph Bonneville for the past 3 years, and everything is done, except the gas tank. Its really rusty on the inside, so a year ago we cleaned it out and poured in a tank liner thats supposed to prevent rust from coming back. Well, it didn't. It rusted up again causing big flakes of this stuff to come off (kind of like paint). To get the rest out, I had to use pain remover. When I poured in the can of remover, I capped off the tank and shook it around. There was still a little bit of water in the tank when I did this, since I had rinsed it out. Little did I know that this stuff has a reaction when in contact with water, and gives off gas as a result. The pressure was intense inside, but I didn't know it. When I went to take off the cap to look inside, it popped off and a bunch of paint remover sprayed in my eyes. Burned like hell instantly. I washed out my eyes for 10 minutes but it just got worse so my buddy took me to the ER. This was about 5 hours ago.

Good lord, thats way more intense than what vegeta imagined. My eyes hurt just thinking about it.

The treatment doesn't look pleasant at all, makes my eyes hurt looking at it :S How do they feel now?

Hey I bought a $700 phone and now I can participate in these threads cause I've got a digital camera now

gnwgo.jpg

n6SYa.jpg

zeJKj.jpg

Hey I bought a $700 phone and now I can participate in these threads cause I've got a digital camera now

>>>/fa/

(what happened to that bullshit about how you could never have a picture taken because of some voodoo curse bullshit? I'm starting to think that that entire story was fictional)

Haven't done this in a while.

R1Sax.jpg

I'm wearing those glasses because they are Marilyn Manson's. My brother caught them at one of his concerts.

And yes, they did reek of cum, sweat and blood ... Manson's I mean.

what's going on with your hair darkside? it's too ..sculpted ..to be bed head

for some reason it reminds of that scene in Something about Mary

Back