Spore site updated, and official specs!

500000023992lrg8b6a9crs2.jpg

That's not mine. Just found it on the sporepedia.

Anyways, I have the trial version, but I really don't want to play it until I get the full version because 75% of the content missing just sucks! So many question marks showing me what I can't do.

So it begins....

THis was foreseen, prophesied, everyone on the gaming steve Spore forums knew this was going to happen, it was inevitable, many lamented their game being populated by penis creatures, and without even the proper free creator creator demo release here we have it, the first abomination in an impending tide of gonadal filth.

Wright have mercy on our souls..... :(

THE TRIAL IS AVAILABLE!?!?!?!?!? WHERE DID YOU GET IT AND WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*head exploadz*

Could someone give me a link?

Okay, seeing as it's called a "trial", it's still unlimited play, right? Because some trial games only work for say, 14 days.

Yes.

You just have to pay $10 for the full editor and then you get $10 off when you buy Spore.

Yeah, I knew that. Sorry if I'm sounding like some sort of ultra-noob.

Omg omg it releases in one more day!!!111

Same day as Firefox 3. I'm looking forward in wary anticipation.

^WHAT!? How come I have not heard of the imminent release of FF3!? Is it FF3 or is it a beta of FF3?

I can't wait to find the Sol system easter egg.

I wonder if we'll find Humans there.

So where should I pre-order the creature editor from in order to get the $10 off the full game?

I can't wait to find the Sol system easter egg.

I wonder if we'll find Humans there.
A sol-system easter egg hasn't been confirmed, but who knows, maybe.

What I look forward to is the rumoured unlocking off the Galaxy Editor once you complete the game(After reaching and entering the centre of the galaxy after defeating the final enemy).

I really don't feel comfortable buying the game from D2D due to the way some of their patches are handled(I've seen games on D2D that don't GET patches that the retail disc-based games do..), and I'm not buying it from EAStore due to their retarded download policies.

So I'll just have to wait until the 26th(When it comes out in retail here in Sweden) :(

Back