Team Fortress 2 Updates Coming To Xbox 360 Later This Year, Gonna Cost You

You guys play the games on Xbox or ps3 and say it's "good" and yet, when we get the updates for free, you are simply content to pay your master, Microsoft, for them like some lapdog.
You're content with living like livestock, not bothering to stand up and buy the PC version for the things you have been waiting for for months, that we get on the spot for free.
I simply can't help but laugh at you poor pathetic fools.
If you plan on buying the pc version cudos to you, but if you can't buy a working pc or some bullshit like that, don't complain about not updates at all; you're the one who stooped to consoles for the Valve games, and now you're paying the price.

You guys play the games on Xbox or ps3 and say it's "good" and yet, when we get the updates for free, you are simply content to pay your master, Microsoft, for them like some lapdog.
You're content with living like livestock, not bothering to stand up and buy the PC version for the things you have been waiting for for months, that we get on the spot for free.
If you plan on buying the pc version cudos to you, but if you can't buy a working pc or some bullshit like that, don't complain about not updates at all; you're the one who stooped to consoles for the Valve games, and now you're paying the price.

Well aren't you a cute little non-conformist. I bet every morning you wake up, put on your Simple Plan t-shirt, and repeat to yourself in the mirror "I am not a sheep. I am not a sheep. I am not a sheep."

Rage against the machine, man! Woo, anarchy!

I've no time for your ignorance. Ignore list for you, me thinks.

No matter what Valve do, they are always insulted by gamers community.

Responses like this can be found everywhere.

Oh wait, you have to pay for it? And 10$ too? For patches and dlc pc gets for free? Way to make me feel like I got raped buy the Orange Box for the 360 valve. I hope they stay the **** out of the console market. For 20$ I can buy the whole game, get the dlc for free on steam and still play it on my hdtv.

Have you ever even played the updated version? You know, the PC one.

I don't even like TF2. But no. I know enough that it's a damn fine Valve update for the game... where are you going with this? Because I'm not bad mouthing Valve or the update(s) at all. It's companies like Bungie and Valve that I respect most for continuing to release more and more stuff to the community.

Man, it's really hard to keep people on the ignore list. I get far too interested in what someone might of said, which is worrying.

I don't even like TF2. But no. I know enough that it's a damn fine Valve update for the game... where are you going with this? Because I'm not bad mouthing Valve or the update(s) at all. It's companies like Bungie and Valve that I respect most for continuing to release more and more stuff to the community.

Man, it's really hard to keep people on the ignore list. I get far too interested in what someone might of said, which is worrying.

At one point my ignore list was over 40 members. I've whittled it down to six but I'm getting the itch again.

Seriously? Man, in theory there is a truck load of people here I'd love to just ignore (I'm sure there are those that feel the same about me - maybe I am on ignore lists? Ye gods!) but I do it for like 5 minutes then wonder what it is they're saying in response.

I'm so impatient. :(

Eh, you're right, I need to pick my battles.
If you can read this, since you weren't bad mouthing anyone, you really shouldn't have to have delth with my flack.

V-Man, embarassed by his rage-feast, quickly struggles to control himself

I hate to be arrogant but i really hate all my 360 friends who say PC SO DEAD MAN ALL ABOUT CONSOLE NOW! well screw you :) i agree its exactly what you deserve! 360 is an over heating pile of crud! ps3 a rip off even thou i love ps2! ps3 just a big joke....and wii just annoy me as well trying to make games casural again!

the update should be free why would you want to pay for something that is susposed to be free! cracks me up all 360 owers act the same! cant even admit they are being screwed over! u are like sheep and just accept the huge fat con you've been sucked into! very funny :) and its the sad truth you can be happy to pay for it but valve wont be getting a cent of your money only MS which really is a mick take to be honest, paying another company for someone elses hardwork

PC always be better, all consoles have there day in the end but PC will always be there...aint hard to keep adding a bit new ram and graphics card every 3-4 years for 80quid....or hmmm shall i pay 350 quid for a lame ps3? and 50quid a game:p or what about an over heating xbox for 200 quid?

360 SUCKS HAHA IN UR FACE!

As someone whose never owned a console I have a couple of questions, out of curiosity.

1. Can Valve use this update to get future updates out there for 'free'? Like, say if the update was released for sale tomorrow with the Medic, Pyro and Heavy could a later release of the Spy update be added to it? Or is Valve forced to go with a sort of a buffer-release cycle?

2. Will people who don't buy the update be playing with the people who do or are they kept separate?

Responses like this can be found everywhere.

The majority of such posts being made by ignorant fags. Honestly did they not feel ripped off by all the other DLCs they 360 has got? Honestly now.

360 + Live costs + DLCs = lots of monies. Totally worth it.

but You Heard Wrong.

I've Played The Entire Orange Box On The Ps3, And Have Only Encountered A Few Bugs In Half Life 2, Where The World Dissapears And I Am Faced Only With The Sky Box.

Team Fortress 2 Is Fun. I Have No Problems With It. Maybe You Should Not Start 'hearing' Things And Actually Play It To Find Out The Facts, Before You Chat Crap.

Take Care.

Amen.

2. Will people who don't buy the update be playing with the people who do or are they kept separate?
Yet another reason why MS sucks. If people don't pay for the update, they are stuck with a buggy glitched version, that prevents them from playing with those who do, who will probably be very isolated for a while.

Yet another reason why MS sucks. If people don't pay for the update, they are stuck with a buggy glitched version, that prevents them from playing with those who do, who will probably be very isolated for a while.

Or maybe it will just prevent people without the update from using the new maps and unlockable weapons.

Or maybe it will just prevent people without the update from using the new maps and unlockable weapons.

At the very least, I'd like to think this is the route they're going. Besides, business-wise, what would be better incentive to pay for it than seeing the cool shit you're getting owned with.

Alright, well now I know I wasted 60 bucks on the Orange Box. What a load of bullshit, Valve can't even give a free ****ing update. Look at Criterion, all their updates are too be free, and such good shit. Here Valve has a few weapons and achievements and expects people to fork money over to Microsoft for them? **** that. August 31, the Orange Box is getting traded for Mercs2. As for L4D on 360? Same way. Another Valve game that they can't be arsed to update until months after the PC version gets all the updates. Screw Valve, screw this update. Valve really needs to stop fingering in the console worlds ass because they fail miserably at producing games that stay up to date. We still need a lag fix, but will never see it. Takes them this long to get the updates out to console users and it can't even be free. Way to rip off your console consumers Valve.

I'd laugh if I wasn't so disappointed that you were actually serious.

This is the way of the future methinks...paying for updates/patches and the like :(

Didn't console players have to update to get the 1.7 patch for Call o' Duty 4?

Yes we did, and we get new game modes free this fall.
So screw valve and making us pay for complete shit.

So you're blaming Valve because they want to give out free updates to the 360 but Microsoft won't let them? :dozey:

I blame them for not trying harder, if this was released the same day as it was PC, it wouldn't bother me, but months later and still a fee. Valve either sucks at negotiating or just doesn't give a crap about the console consumer. I have a feeling its the latter.

Nobody forces you to play games on consoles of course :)
Join the rest of us on the pc platform, you know, that platform where creativity is allowed.

Greetingz, Monk.

What creativity is there on PC? A bunch of assholes yelling at you when you kill them? the five year old screaming until you leave the room?

**** the PC platform. But **** outdated Valve games as well.

If the majority of the console gamer are like cavalry, I don't blame valve for not caring.

What creativity is there on PC? A bunch of assholes yelling at you when you kill them? the five year old screaming until you leave the room?
Interesting you pick the "5 year old" category.
How old are you ?
If you tell me I will explain why the pc as platform has much more creativity :)

Cavalry. Even though you have been banned I have to say that people like you p**s me off. You come on here after barely reading the title let alone the full story, and are so opinionated without any facts to back you up. Most of the points you made are completely contradicting the whole situation, this has been going on since the first big update and they have finally accepted to allow Microsoft to get their greed money because so many actual decent XBOX players want the update so badly. Yeah I can understand it sucks for you, but if you understood the full situation properly, you would be blaming Microsoft not Valve. In the end of the day, you want free stuff, get a PC.

I would never pay for these "updates" since before them my game actually worked. I doubt it ever will now.

Back