Trayvon Martin gun range targets now for sale

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
An unidentified entrepreneur admits he is trying to profit off Trayvon Martin's death by selling gun range targets featuring the teen who's death has sparked a nationwide controversy.
Although Martin's face does not appear on the paper targets, they feature a hoodie with crosshairs aimed at the chest. A bag of Skittles is tucked in the pocket and a hand is holding a can resembling iced tea.

According to an advertisement for the targets that had been posted on a popular firearms auction website, the sellers stated they "support Zimmerman and believe he is innocent and that he shot a thug."
That online ad has since been removed.
"This is the highest level of disgust and the lowest level of civility," said Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara.

jeez this case bring out the decency in people

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/ne...ne/-/9533136/13069306/-/10ffct0z/-/index.html

Trayvon-Martin-Shooting-Target.jpg

His fingers have no thickness... also the shadows are not casting correctly.

0/10, terrible artistry.

His fingers have no thickness... also the shadows are not casting correctly.

0/10, terrible artistry.

What do you expect? It's a racist who wants to make a buck off of other racists.

What the f*ck is wrong with society?

Meh, it's not worth getting outraged about. There are always people willing to do stuff like this and if they make a quick buck good luck to them. Says more about the people buying it than the ones selling it. I'm sure worse things have been done to make money.

The guy has sold his soul to the American Dollar.

Can anyone say "race riot"? Because this would be a terrible time to say that.

I chuckled a little. This just seemed to be another case made big by social media activists.

I think it's pretty funny that they maintain the pro-Zimmerman "he was a thug" rhetoric but still chose to include the Skittles. Like it was justified because he was gunned down in the act of trying to taste the rainbow.

To be fair, that's a pretty gay reason to buy Skittles.

I chuckled a little. This just seemed to be another case made big by social media activists.

lol. ya activists are to blame for someone making a product that's purposefully offensive to pretty much everyone except their customers. how many did you buy?

lol. ya activists are to blame for someone making a product that's purposefully offensive to pretty much everyone except their customers. how many did you buy?
I mean the whole trayvon case in general, not just the guy trying to make a quick buck off of it. If it weren't for facebook, I never would of heard about this.

There are certain people in this thread who must live under a rock. A rock with a PC and internet access.

Who me? I've been busy under my rock studying for exams.

EDIT: Oh, him. Yeah I have seen him before actually.

Back