Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

****ing hilarious

Serious business, bitch!

gabe3.jpg

Hahahaha. I actually started watching that clip in the past, but didn't get past the couch scene. Got distracted by something else. Funny shit.

;)

The guy who played Billy on Power Rangers talks about why he quit.

Seriously you'd think of all professions, ****ing Power Ranger might be a bit more... open to flamboyance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmlcuY8bOUk

Jesus. I never knew that the actor who played the Blue Ranger was given so much trouble just because he was Homosexual. In "redneckville" where I live I'm use to prejudice and racism (many times have I heard people here proclaim that Homosexuals are destined to go to hell, and that they are homosexual because they are convinced to be by the devil), but I would have thought that at least in the film making industry people would maybe be a bit more tolerant not act this childish.

Well, I'd better break away from this serious discussion and just post a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EYAfQds1cs

That's fantastic. Little slow to start with, but about halfway through, you notice the difference starting to take place.

this is a little disturbing. think of all the ones we don't see too. they say we just finished mapping the sky so to speak but I doubt we picked up everything

This is another one of those things where the size is inaccurately represented. I figure a sizable chunk of those are fairly insignificant. I am fascinated however to see how man are whipping in and out of our orbit.

This is another one of those things where the size is inaccurately represented. I figure a sizable chunk of those are fairly insignificant. I am fascinated however to see how man are whipping in and out of our orbit.

true but what i mean is we can't even see a fraction of them, plus the ones that could be flying into our solar system. we have no idea whats lurking out there. and don't forget at any time 2 space rocks can collide and spiral its way towards us. Thank god for Jupiter and Saturn, they are like the protectors out there

Back