Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

@ Warped's posts.

What a screamer. AHHH! AHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

@ Danimal. What is the science behind a nuclear bomb plugging such a hole, rather than making the whole situation worse?

Sounds retarded to me. Sounds like a million and one things that could go wrong, other than the fact that you detonated a nuclear bomb, and only one way for things to go right, if even that...

Actually that title was for something else, my bad.

That video is an interview with pastor and author Lindsey Williams (He served as chaplain on the Alaska oil pipeline project. His broad access to the people and places along the entire project route provided insight into nuances of the petroleum business that he later published, according to Wiki) in relations to sudden respiratory illnesses coming up in Florida, as deadly gases are apparently making their way from the Gulf to the American coasts.

EDIT:

Actually the nuclear bomb reference may be in another part of the same interview, though I'm at work and cbf etc.

EDIT2:

Also, because I know y'all are subconciously hard-wired to doubt.

"All my sources had told me that this was an accident, this is not a conspiracy."

My Teeth hurt man!

myteethhurtman.jpg

LOL! funniest guy

Saw that a few pages back. Hilarious, nonetheless, in a very "wtf" way.

that has to be the worst video I've seen in my life. In my town he would be run over repeatedly by even the smallest of cars

sometimes I swear I'm in a mental institute, but everyone here cracks me up!

Back