Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

And... no one who worked on that picked up on the fact that they're using a decades-old film clip... to advertise something as "anti-retro"?

Oooooooooof course they didn't.

^^ That, and the video of John Lennon is also fake.

Hey Vid Dump.

Was after a particular video of late. It has two physically fit gay men racing down a hill against a yellow tractor. As the race continues they morph shapes/fire lasers at each other and basically battle it out. It's a really gay and random video, content wise. This commotion is complemented by an upbeat happy-hardcore/techno-beat soundtrack.

Any help would be hot and in return, tits.

12761746034711.jpg

As much as i appreciate the tits, you will most likely get infraction points for that.

I know, who the hell would ban tits? :( Its a sad world we live in.

Hey Vid Dump.

Was after a particular video of late. It has two physically fit gay men racing down a hill against a yellow tractor. As the race continues they morph shapes/fire lasers at each other and basically battle it out. It's a really gay and random video, content wise. This commotion is complemented by an upbeat happy-hardcore/techno-beat soundtrack.

Any help would be hot and in return, tits.

12761746034711.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M

Gosh, thanks Kula. Those are so hard to find on this, the internet. :3

Not pictured: Blood and Thunder playing throughout, grisly eye murder in last panel.

What a complete prick. Its not that hard to get a hook out a fish's mouth. Just wish that shark took off a finger.

Back