Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

how are these two even remotely related? this guy didn't run into 20 vehicles. but yeah we see this all over the country. I've been beaten by cops and had all my money taken out of my wallet. they shouldn't even call themselves law enforcement, they act more like the combine than anything

There's such a thing as overdoing it, she's trying way too hard and her voice is all over the place. It's all very well being able to sing many types of notes, but don't do it all in one song.

I thought it fit the song well... I've heard the original, and this one is by far more appealing to the ear. Just saying. I don't feel that she was trying too hard, she was hitting the right notes, and putting power behind them. If that's bad, then Layne Staley and Eddie Vedder are shitty singers too.

I thought it fit the song well... I've heard the original, and this one is by far more appealing to the ear. Just saying. I don't feel that she was trying too hard, she was hitting the right notes, and putting power behind them. If that's bad, then Layne Staley and Eddie Vedder are shitty singers too.

I feel the same way, I thought the song was good.

I don't see where Morgs says her voice is all over the place.

THe only part in the song that is out of place is where she goes "ooooOooOOooOOOooo" like a ghost.

What better way to celebrate black people's influence on rock music than for four white people to demonstrate just how they ****ed it up.

Well, I say. It is quite up to ones opinion, my good fellow. Opinions can be quite like assholes, being that everyone has one, you see. With that, I bid thee adue.

:angry:

20101224205610capture.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72lq9Q5edwU

Back