VirusType2

VirusType2

Reaction score
Alright guys, I think I'm moving on now. I've been here for 6 years, and let's face it, I often spend more time here than I should; all the while, the rest of the community is becoming less active by the day.

So, I'm off to focus on my career.

If you want to contact me you can send me a private message. I guess I will check for any messages once in a while.

Sorry for causing any grief, if applicable. Nice knowing you all, genuinely. I consider all of you friends, and I wish you the best in all of your endeavors.

Peace in the Middle East.

HEY. YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE GET THE **** BACK HERE!

I love you. You're in my collection of friends and you devalue it if you leave! :(

Don't let any of the stupid things other people say influence you leaving. You've always been a cool member.

:(

Good luck, have fun, stop by sometimes. Nobody ever really leaves, right?

I pooped in your socks. I also packed your lunch. Please come home safe. pls

HEY. YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE GET THE **** BACK HERE!

I love you. You're in my collection of friends and you devalue it if you leave! :(

Don't let any of the stupid things other people say influence you leaving. You've always been a cool member.
This means a lot to me, really. But this has been a long time coming, I have considered it for a while. It's because my personality is all or nothing, so this is what I have to do.

My brother just took a job at EA California as a game designer and programmer, and you know... that should be me. I knew that's what I wanted to do 27 years ago. Yet I have done very little to work towards that goal, and I've wasted a lot of time.

Just PM me, man. I exist in real life too.

sorry to hear that man, goodbye dude, stop in for a visit every once in a while

Leave all hate mail to Viperdae.
Good luck with your life.

Nice having you here VT2! Do stop in and post once in a while :)

Just remember to actually kick ass and do stuff. HL2.net is not the reason you've been apathetic and failing to meet life goals - and not coming here is an arbitrary way of fixing things and will not give you further motivation

Don't forget to play some video games on your path to becoming a game developer. I hear it helps!

Man... I sometimes thought that Virus was a bit of a troll, messing with some people. But I worried that all the grief he recived whould actually hurt his feelings. And now look at what you people did. Man **** this. If Virus is out, so am probably I.

?

Good luck man.

he was always sensible even when he thought I was wrong about something unlike the 2 main libfags of the forum.

I like Virus. It's too bad, but if leaving this site for a while would help you, then by all means, you should leave.

Best wishes on all your future endeavors, and hopefully you'll come back to us when you succeed in your aims.

It's group moments that make me wish I'd joined HL2.net sooner.

:( So long Virus, I'll never forget the time you pwned me in that thread this one time. You're one of the more intelligent members in this community, I'll miss your long-ass rants, they really are some of the best I've seen.

Peace out man, & goodluck.

Viperdae's probably having a big ol' wank over this.

In the meantime though, I'll probably notice your absence a long while after it's already gone, like many other things. So in saying that, goodbye!

Goodbye threads are so ****ing lame, too.

Good luck Virus, I won't accuse you of lying if you regret saying 'goodbye' in a couple of days and decide to come back. (Although I will get mad if you start spamming those weird news posts)

I never really uderstood "leaving". I mean it's not like you have to travel IRL a few miles to a special "forum building" or something. It's on the Internet, only a few mouse clicks away, and it takes a minute to see what's going on and drop a message.

However, good luck with your career plans.

(Although I will get mad if you start spamming those weird news posts)

I love me some science news, so I might take up the task ROFL. :naughty:

You're a cool member, Virus. Good luck with your career.

On the off chance this has anything to do with your stock lowering on the forum, I think it's important you realize it has little to do with what you say, and far more to do with how you say it, including me, atleast at one time. It's the problem most of the lesser liked people on the forum have. Anyway, you really are a good dude, and I hope you have success in whatever you try.

I wish you luck in your future endeavours! :)

But yeah bro nothing to stop you popping back here once in a while, ya know, to check up on us.

You'll never leave us, you'll just lurk more.

Good luck Virus! I'll miss you. Don't forget to stop by and give us updates on how things are going for you.

<3

Good luck with your new projects - be sure to come stop by in the future and tell us what you've achieved and inspire someone else.

TL;DR - Virus is building a rocket so he can shrink the moon and steal it.

Good luck. You don't have to leave the internet completely in order to get stuff done. All good things come in moderation.

1297965539565.jpg

ya, it's pretty dead here lately but you could at least check in once per week like I do...no reason to abandon ship!

My advice is to get Pi to suspend your account for a year (that's what I did), that way you can't sneak back.

You'll be back. You'd better be back. Best of luck, man.

You'll be back. Halflife2.net is like crack to people like you and me.

Good luck in your endeavors Virus, and I hope you accomplish what you're setting out to! If you do manage to cut the umbilical and leave here for good, make sure you come back every once in a while and let us know how you're doing.

Peace :)

Back