What Are You Watching?

I know it has quite a cult following, but I didnt laugh once when watching Red Dwarf at my mate's house at Uni.

I just walked next door and watched the news and left him to it, stating how unfunny I thought it was.

Planet Earth on BluRay

Watching the section with the caves. ***king mind-blowing stuff.

Silent hill:Based on the creepy supernatural Game series.
Drag Me To Hell:A good film about a woman who is haunted by Demons from hell.Excellent Film!:)
The Simpsons Season six:The funny cartoon which in my opinion is the funniest cartoon.Also Beavis and Butthead is in the same lane as this.

Forgot about this one: Southland - bad ass scripted Cop drama

anyone else checked this out?

If someone hasn't seen something before and then they do see it, it is new to them.

Wait, so he objects to anything which is new to him? At what age did that start? Does he still only watch the Gummi Bears cartoon or what?

Peep show and The Inbetweeners on 4 on demand. I must now wait for Lost season 6.

I actually watch quite a few shows. :O

How I met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, House, V, Fringe, 30 Rock, Numb3rs (when I remember it's even on), Survivor, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy...

Dexter and Californication atm, waiting for Lost and Breaking Bad.

Flash Forward news:

The first show was pretty good, but it just got worse with every episode, in my opinion.

Apparently, they've canned the show for the time being; they plan to devote more time to writing the scripts, and bring it back at a later time in the near future.

Flash Forward news:

The first show was pretty good, but it just got worse with every episode, in my opinion.

Apparently, they've canned the show for the time being; they plan to devote more time to writing the scripts, and bring it back at a later time in the near future.

Maybe they should ****ing replace David Goyer. A great premise, ruined by a complete knob.

On topic: I'm wrapping up my Lost Marathon. Halfway through Season 5 now. Also catching Dexter, NCIS, and Big Bang Theory. Lost almost all interest in House and Dollhouse.

Right now, I'm re-watching season 1 of TF: Generation 1. Then eventually I am going to watch DBZ after I stopped watching it after the Cell saga (TBH I stopped watching it early on in the Buu saga) in the Toonami days. Then I am going to watch some Space Ghost, then Space Ghost: Coast to Coast.

It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia Seasons 1 & 2 on DVD and the newer episodes every week. The most consistently hilarious show I've ever seen.

Pokemon Season 1, when I'm in school. Don't judge me.

House Meh, it's on and it's watchable.

The Colbert Report 'Nuff said.

Castle

Not even sure which series is being shown where I am. Its certainly convinced me to go and get the series.

I love the comedy and the obvious sexual tension. Reminds me alot of Nathan Drake, both in the similar looks and his sarcasm.

The show seems like CSI light or something.

Watching Rome Season 2, Flash Forward, Fringe, V, Californication, The Office Season 5, and some of the Xfiles Season 1

Flash Forward news:

I bet this was planned. So they could coincide the show with the timeline of the story. The day everyone saw in their visions will be the date the last episode of the season will air.

Basically just catching up to all of the series I missed out on.

Started Lost over so I can catch up to the last season.
Watching Dexter, just started season 2... really digging it.

That's it for the time being, don't want to overwhelm myself with shows.

The Office is the only show I'm watching right now. Waiting for 24, Lost and Breaking Bad in 2010.

I might start watching Dexter on Netflix steaming soon. I've heard nothing but good things about that show. I might also watch through Dollhouse: Season 1, Band of Brothers and the entire Arrested Development series soon because a friend lent them to me.

Arrested development is top quality.

Personally we seem to have hit the inevitable lull in TV with the scheduling, where in not much is going on but the Christmas specials.

For TV fluff I've been tracking Big Bang Theory (Sheldon is potentially up there with Niles as one of comedy writings great characters I'd say) as well as Castle (because Nathan Fillion is quality). Dollhouse has surprisingly moved up a notch or 4 in the more recent episodes (making it's inevitable end date even more annoying), and Fringe has finally returned to the mythological episodes thank god.

I'd say I'm looking forward to the new series of Breaking Bad, however I think that perhaps the end of last season jumped the shark in terms of the somewhat unnecessary introduction of too much serendipity into the storyline, with character crossover. I can't help but feel that the shows producers feel an obligation to say 'Making Drugs is bad' via indirect example, so they aren't seen to be promoting the idea that there might actually be some money to be made in manufacturing Crystal Meth.

Yeah, Arrested Development is ace, and I almost never use that word.

I've been watching The Office, and I think this season has really picked up compared to the last. Also Mr. Show on my computer, which is pretty awesome but probably better watched in a group. Colbert and Daily Show are as great as they always are, and Dexter is... interesting. On the one hand, the story itself is great, and Dexter himself is still great as well, but man, I cannot ****ing stand Deborah. Every fifth phrase out of her mouth is "**** you!" and it's frankly hilarious to listen to her in a serious scene. The writing has really taken a downward turn.

When the reporter pulled her gun in her apartment, the first thought in my head was "OH MY GOD YES PLEASE SHOOT DEBORAH MORGAN!", immediately followed by "aww :("

Oh. And Venture Bros. is amazing.

I've been watching 'My Own Worst Enemy'. It's pretty good, I like it. Christian Slater is the perfect guy for this part. He plays the split personality thing really well.

The Blues Brothers
National Lampoon's Vacation

Farscape.

One of my favorite shows for sure.

South Park, The Office, House. Haven't had as much time as I'd like to watch TV recently, but now that fall semester's over I'll do some catching up.

Oh, I almost forgot -

United States of Tara. This show is fantastic! There's not much more to say. Just watch it. It's about a woman with multiple personality disorder, and her and her family trying to lead a normal life while dealing with it. Funny, dramatic, well-written, and the acting is wonderful.

Oh, I almost forgot -

United States of Tara. This show is fantastic! There's not much more to say. Just watch it. It's about a woman with multiple personality disorder, and her and her family trying to lead a normal life while dealing with it. Funny, dramatic, well-written, and the acting is wonderful.

I saw this recommendation, so I just watched the very first episode. Now I think I understand the meaning of "cringeworthy" - not because it's a bad show - but because of the absolute awkwardness of her personalities.

It seems interesting enough, I'll watch a couple episodes and see if I don't get hooked.

Alright, thread resurrection.

Breaking Bad is just incredible. I had watched a few random episodes about a year ago, but I didn't really follow it. I kept hearing people talking about how good it was, so I finally decided to watch it from the beginning on DVD.

Anyway, I can't stop watching it, it's really, really good. If there's anyone else that hasn't seen it, you should watch it from the beginning and see if you like it.

Back