Why a South Korean Ship should be nuked from orbit

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
sorry numbers it's for the good of mankind:

A South Korean cargo ship had to be turned away last week after an infestation of spiders was discovered in the cargo hold.

It was then turned away completely two days later and told to return home with the spiders still on board.

It is unclear what happened to the ship or spiders after the ship left Guam

damn now we have to nuke all of south korea

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...-spiders-started-pouring-from-cargo-hold.html

Holy ****. Holy holy mother of ****. D: D:

I don't care if its from my own hometown, I second the notion that it be nuked. Now.

so they returned the ship before they got to check what kind of spider it was?! the idiots.

These mother-f***ing spiders on this mother f***ing ship!

I don't think that ship should be allowed within a hundred miles of land.

Pics of said spiders plz.

Pics of said spiders plz.
http://boingboing.net/2010/07/19/ship-denied-docking.html
spiderguam_2111.jpg

What if these spiders swim? then we're ALL doomed!

also, if I was on that boat I'd be overboard.

20100723191048capture.png

What's the big ****ing deal. We specially ordered them to construct our military bases. What, you guys are prejudiced against spider architects? It's the god damn wave of the future, man. They're going to be constructing all of our armor and our buildings.

You guys are pussies, all I'd need is face protection and a baseball bat, and your ship will be free of spiders.

You guys are pussies, all I'd need is face protection and a baseball bat, and your ship will be free of spiders.

and them the spiders get over you,overwhelm you and get into your balls and anus and nose and ears.....

I'll do it for half-price if I get a HEV suit, otherwise my offer still stands.

20100723191048capture.png

What's the big ****ing deal. We specially ordered them to construct our military bases. What, you guys are prejudiced against spider architects? It's the god damn wave of the future, man. They're going to be constructing all of our armor and our buildings.

Hahaha defense spending at its finest: domesticating a workforce of minion spiders.

and them the spiders get over you,overwhelm you and get into your balls and anus and nose and ears.....

GOD DAMN IT RJMC

I did not need that. *shudders*

Numbers bro, spiders have no reason to invade your sensitive exits and entrances.

Trust me, I'm Australian!

Numbers bro, spiders have no reason to invade your sensitive exits and entrances.

Trust me, I'm Australian!

Your spiders burrow out new ones.

Who would like some funnel-web spider orifices?

Your spiders burrow out new ones.

Who would like some funnel-web spider orifices?

And now hopefully people will get my intended mental image of an Australian asking simply for a helmet and a baseball bat to clear out an entire ship of pussy-ass Korean spiders.

The one that's taken me like three posts to convey.

But no one has acknowledged it.

GOD DAMN IT RJMC

I did not need that. *shudders*

buy you are korean,you should knew the species and probably you would have gone some training like "dealing whit tons of spiders drill 1" right?

Back