Your food inventions

Sometimes I melt a bar of white chocolate down and slurp it up with a straw and pretend it's Thom Yorke's cum

That said, white chocolate is a ****ing abomination and you should be kind of upset, Thom Yorke is better than that

I never thought it was bad per say but it's certainly nothing like brown milk chocolate, or the awesomeness that is dark.

I love White Choc.

qhly.jpg

So I just learned that Hershey's replaced Cocoa Butter in it's products with Vegetable Oil. It can no longer be called "milk chocolate"
lol

Peanut Butter Pickle Hors D'Oeuvres.

Ritz crackers smeared with smooth peanut butter, topped with a sliced bread and butter pickle.

Peanut butter Sausage with a sprinkling of prozac , you can never be sad then :3

1. Take favorite crackers
2. Spread peanut butter on two of them
3. Add ganja to taste
4. Combine into a sandwich
5. Put into oven on 320 degrees for ~15 minutes
6. Enjoy
7. An hour later, crawl onto bed and lay in the fetal position

Had some packaged "chinese style" noodles. Basically regular ramen but you drain the water and add their mix. It was two different kinds of oil, crushed/dried onions (like a pinch worth...), and couple different powders. Not sure why they had to make it 5 separate packets, the taste itself was like only if two of the ingredients had been there, the powder and oil. I think it could use some more of the crunchiness of the onions, I should add some kind of flavored crushed crackers of my own.

edit:
Had some Hong Ramyun noodles (brand Ohsung), you know it's the good Korean stuff. Added some fresh onions, beaten egg, and lettuce. Turned out a lot better. The packet spice itself was very mild, so one change I'd make would be to add in some fresh cut peppers or maybe even hot sauce. The onions were basically torn up chunks which worked pretty well since it's more flavor than just thinly sliced. Though red onion is pretty mild as is. I think some fresh mushrooms would make be a great addition too.

oLJOdew.jpg

no bake cake is my mom's specialty, blueberry fridge cake is the best she made so far. If you want the recipe send me a message or leave your email

BaWoOhI.jpg

This might look terrible, that's because it is.
Ramen with peanut butter, egg, oil, hot sauce, topped with cheese. Read a recent thread elsewhere about various ramen recipes, but I think I made the biggest mistake with the type of peanut butter (unsalted, organic, creamy/runny). The actual taste was very bland, would not recommend 3/10.

This might look terrible, that's because it is.
Ramen with peanut butter, egg, oil, hot sauce, topped with cheese. Read a recent thread elsewhere about various ramen recipes, but I think I made the biggest mistake with the type of peanut butter (unsalted, organic, creamy/runny). The actual taste was very bland, would not recommend 3/10.

Oh, you've seen nothing. Introducing, 'Sweet Sundae Ramen'

8a38ba_5249538.jpg

I have been making tacos out of:

One soft tortilla shell
add one (1) wiener, maybe two (2)
add two slices of ham on top
add salad lettuce on top
add mozzarella cheese
add jalapenos (depending on how bad your acid reflux is)
microwave until warm and/or cheese is finely melted
add taco sauce
top it off with the glorious power of Cholula hot sauce

pair with cold milk or vodka mixed with unsweetened tea

Congrats f*ck face, you're now an alcoholic college student.

Fry some tortilla cut into strips in oil. Set it aside then fry diced tomato, leek, chillis and diced chorizo. Add the tortilla back to the pan and pour on scrambled eggs. Cook - thoroughly for you yanks with your salmonella eggs!

Oh, you've seen nothing. Introducing, 'Sweet Sundae Ramen'

Hurr durr Buddy the Elf

Not really an "invention" but first time in more than a couple years I'm having mom made habanero pizza! (with extra habaneros on the side).

LrVdrkO.jpg

Looks delicious! It's making me hungry just by looking at it.

Back