Your recent gaming purchases

• Thread starter Deleted member 56031
  • Start date
I love the original playstation cases so much more than the ones from this time.

well when looking online, ff7 alone is like $50, tactics is like $40 and the rest of the games are freebies. that should have sold for more but times are tough on people but not me. thats why i say, its best to buy things now while the desperate need help

I would hand them over for free, if you were here. I can't stand looking at any Final Fantasy game.

besides that, I just got Super Metroid SNES for $13!

well when looking online, ff7 alone is like $50, tactics is like $40 and the rest of the games are freebies. that should have sold for more but times are tough on people but not me. thats why i say, its best to buy things now while the desperate need help
People just don't buy collections. Sellers who don't research prices individually deserve to see their investment go for such a low price.

Not that much of a bargain though. If you're willing to settle for greatest hits boxes and missing covers, you may as well settle for the psn / psp versions at a fraction of the price.

People just don't buy collections. Sellers who don't research prices individually deserve to see their investment go for such a low price.

Not that much of a bargain though. If you're willing to settle for greatest hits boxes and missing covers, you may as well settle for the psn / psp versions at a fraction of the price.

booklets are cheap, the games are not. I can get some booklets for like $3-5 and I only need a few of them. whereas the greatest hits version of the games are not as pricey, I can play some of these without worry because I probably will get the black label ones as well. just like my Ico collection, I have a disk of the game in a sleeve at thats it, thats for me, the others are in my safe tucked away, brand new

I don't know why but I can't stand the collectors' everything in mint condition mentality. Some day when I have money to piss around I want to buy and NES nad N64 and original gold-cartridge Zelda games, and then play them. I also have Half-Life: Raising the Bar and it's smudged and tattered from me reading through it several times over.

I don't have anything against collectors, I just personally don't want possessions that just go on shelves not to be touched. It seems so wrong to me.

I don't know why but I can't stand the collectors' everything in mint condition mentality. Some day when I have money to piss around I want to buy and NES nad N64 and original gold-cartridge Zelda games, and then play them. I also have Half-Life: Raising the Bar and it's smudged and tattered from me reading through it several times over.

I don't have anything against collectors, I just personally don't want possessions that just go on shelves not to be touched. It seems so wrong to me.

thats where I buy a prestine edition for storage and regular/used edition for myself. with games you can always have doubles

super-mario.jpg

won this item on ebay for $24

ggg.jpg

It is almost 500 pages, and most of it filled with useful info.

thats where I buy a prestine edition for storage and regular/used edition for myself. with games you can always have doubles

super-mario.jpg

won this item on ebay for $24

Holy shit, I didn't know they made a copy of All Stars with Super Mario World. I just have the normal one.

Already had the game on Steam, but HMV are selling the Hunter edition for £24.99 on all formats. Plus the facehugger is not broken :D.

Holy shit, I didn't know they made a copy of All Stars with Super Mario World. I just have the normal one.

yeah I'm glad I knew about it. my friend insisted they never made that copy but apparently it came out towards the end of the SNES era

I didn't know about that either - good find!

purchasey.png

Hoping to find the time and patience to play through these games which I have heard so much about in the coming weeks.:)

Had to get this after enjoying the demo so much.

header.jpg

Stalker weekend bundle and clear sky on steam

header.jpg

header.jpg

played SoC before and it was great :D

i'll probly replay it with mods and then do the other 2 i've not done. Seriously thats one of the best bundle deals i've seen steam do

The deal ends a day before I get paid. Feelsbad.

mafia2ps3.jpg

634091743681186000ncaa-football-11-ps3.jpg

American Football has become my favourite sports game over the Fifa series now. NFL 10 had me hooked, picked it up in a reduced section 2nd hand.

Never experienced the thrill of being down 27 to 21, with 8 seconds to go and you're on your own 34 yard line, 0 timeouts left, and making a hail-mary pass of faith to Fitzgerald who somehow catches it on the opponent's 20-odd yard line, shrugs off his mark and frog-splashes over the line for a touchdown to win the game (well, after the conversion anyway).

Jesus what a rush.

mafia2ps3.jpg

634091743681186000ncaa-football-11-ps3.jpg

American Football has become my favourite sports game over the Fifa series now. NFL 10 had me hooked, picked it up in a reduced section 2nd hand.

Never experienced the thrill of being down 27 to 21, with 8 seconds to go and you're on your own 34 yard line, 0 timeouts left, and making a hail-mary pass of faith to Fitzgerald who somehow catches it on the opponent's 20-odd yard line, shrugs off his mark and frog-splashes over the line for a touchdown to win the game (well, after the conversion anyway).

Jesus what a rush.

Why do you think football is the biggest sport in the US? It keeps growing too. I think we're not far from having a real spring season league.

I'm also going to get Call of Pripyat and mod the original so it's less of a pain to play. My most recent purchase was Worms Reloaded... so I'll be playing that in a few days.

332772ps_500h.jpg

Picked up for £5.00 on HMV.co.uk

349667ps_500h.jpg

Short, but an intense gaming experience.

Why do you think football is the biggest sport in the US? It keeps growing too. I think we're not far from having a real spring season league.

I'm also going to get Call of Pripyat and mod the original so it's less of a pain to play. My most recent purchase was Worms Reloaded... so I'll be playing that in a few days.

Well, Britain isnt really fond of US sports. We still see American Football (please stop calling it football) as a mix of football (that girls play), rugby (that men play) and aussie rules...but for **ssies with all that padding etc.

I think its only basketball that is a US invented sport.

Either way, american football isnt that big in the UK. And it only really gets shown at about 3am on Sky Sports or ESPN if youve subscribed, so unless you record it, a small handful of people will ever watch it here.

But I do enjoy watching it now and then, but as with all sports game other than F1, I prefer playing rather than watching.

343618ps_500h.jpg

Got quite far in this and had a HD crash and lost everything, so I think the time is right to try again before the sequel, this time with all the DLC.

I found all the DLC of FO3 to be really fun. Especially the 3rd one where it altered things in the main body of the game, rather than taking you out to a different area/time.

Got Metro 2033 as a present and for some reason it had a copy of Red Faction Guerilla in the case as well in its own sleeve. I already own Guerilla on Steam but a disc copy and second CD key isn't going to hurt seeing as downloading the damn game would take a big chunk of my download limit.

Metro is good so far. Playing on hard and burning through more ammo than I have, especially for the SMG. Very much has a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. feel to it (but obviously as more a shooter) even the clothes everyone wears. The graphics are very impressive with my only complaint so far being that the faces look a bit off sometimes. I'm not sure if it's the animations or the models themselves. It could even be my computer not being good enough. Not a major complaint. I like the gunplay so far even though I'm shit at fighting monsters. I'd love some sort of melee punch to stun the damn things, I think L4D has spoiled my close range combat skill. Also, why the hell is there copies of the book lying around everywhere in the first level? One copy I could understand but I think I saw five different copies of it as well as posters. Do they think it'll make people buy the book? :p

Yeah, I bought Bayonetta.

Right trigger and select skips cutscenes - you'll thank me later! Oh, one of the buttons, I think it's select, let's you practise indefinitely between sections. I wish i'd known about these earlier - for some inexplicable reason neither are mentioned in the manual!

//edit

stalker-call-of-pripyat-cover.png

Just upgraded the compy a bit, so grabbed this to fill my online shooter craving.

Battlefield-Bad-Company-2.jpg

Back