Famous movie quotes as if written by a proper Englishman

Mine is one of the most popular lines of one of the most popular films of all time. (maybe)

First hint is that it's from the late 60's or early 70's.

Also, I haven't the slightest idea what yours is about. Tits or GTFO?

lol mine wasn't supposed to be hard haha, it is indeed TITS OR GTFO.

It's just a flesh wound etc. holy shit

Yes, that's it. "'Tis merely a flesh wound." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail - 1975

Google knows what's up.

I'm trying to figure out what Viper's is all about.

Robotman Snake: The Enterprise for the Religious Cup.

Monty Python - The Quest for the Holy Grail

Robotman? Hadn't heard of that. I feel stupid that I didn't right away realize that he was answering mine. I was immediately thrown off by the Robotman, and thought it was a famous movie quote of his own. I'm oblivious.

Here is giving the impression at you, adolescent farm mammal!

-Casablanca

"I'll push that object up your bottom and turn you into a ice lollie"
-The Warriors

I'm aware of your quandary. Did my revolver eject 6 shells or only 5? In all sincerity, I am ignorant on this issue myself owing to the excitement of the situation. However, considering that this is a .44 Magnum, a weapon of unparalleled power and capable of separating your head from your person with little difficulty, you must ponder on the issue at hand. "Do I feel that fortune is on my side?". Do you, oh disagreeable sir?

"Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the “vox populi” now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V."

That's as fancy as I can get it.

"Of all the beasts in God's kingdom, why were these reptiles the ones I must find in this forsaken tomb?"

Back