Famous movie quotes as if written by a proper Englishman

BlueWolf72

Tank
Reaction score
“We must acquire a larger vessel.”
- Jaws

“I’m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.”
- Snakes on a Plane

“Toodeloo you ghastly miscreant.”
- Die Hard 1,2,3,4

“Please remove your simian appendages from my person, you unwashed gorilla man-thing.”
- Planet of the Apes

“There is a herptile in my western footwear!”
- Toy Story

“I shall return.”
- Every Arnold Schwarzenegger movie

“I am now fully versed in the combat stylings of “Kung Fu.”
- The Matrix

“I do wish I could cease committing acts of sodomy unto your delightful buttocks.”
- Brokeback Mountain

“My dearest apologies Captain, I have configured this vessel to it’s maximum efficiency. Alas, if you wish me to attempt to defy the laws of physics, I shall increase my efforts.”
- various Star Trek movies and episodes

“Does Marsellus Wallace match the appearance of a female canine? Then why is it, good sir, that you are attempting to have coital relations with him, as if he were a female canine?”
- Pulp Fiction

“I do not believe that is an orbiting planetary body, but in fact a massive facility constructed exclusively for use in space.”
-Star Wars: A New Hope

“Oh dear. I do believe that when we dined on this soylent green, the main ingredient was in fact human beings. In its defense, twas better than English food.”
- Soylent Green

“I say to thee honestly milady, I am an indifferent.”
- Gone With the Wind

“It’s an elaborate ruse!”
- Return of the Jedi

“Miss Scarlett, I regret to inform you that I am uneducated in the field of obstetrics.”
- Gone With the Wind

“Fare thee well, infant.”
- Terminator 2: Judgement Day

Did you get them all? Have any to add?

Holy shit did some of them made me laugh! 'There's a herptile in my western footwear!' LOL.

"Give your most sincere greetings to my rather large assault rifle with an added grenade launcher attachment to which I call my chum"

-Scarface

“I do wish I could cease committing acts of sodomy unto your delightful sheep.”
- Samon

Fix'd. Though it helps if you imagine it being said in a Welsh accent.

Never seen Broke back... Did they actually say that?

No, I think the actual line was :I wish I could quit you"

or something like that

Haha that's lame. Whould have preferd the acts of sodomy line. Then I might have seen it.

“We must acquire a larger vessel.”
- Jaws

LOL!

"I welcome ye, gentlemen, to the fine eating establishment "Good Burger," wherin we serve a meat patty of the same nomenclature."
-Good Burger

"Gentlemen, gentlemen, gather ye' round. For now I shall make the space that this pencil occupy, vacant once more"

-TDK

"Frightful shame, really. While merely a floor covering, that Persian quite completed my foyer's ensemble."
-The Big Lebowski

"I have a certain fondness for the fragrance of conflagrate liquids this forenoon."

-Apocalypse Now

Thou shall not?
Really?

This is pretending to be English, not part of the King James Bible.

Yeah, apparently to some of you "proper Englishmen" talk the way people did in medieval times.

"By jove! I do say it's composed entirely of stars!"
- 2001: A Space Odyssey

"I am he who possesses the pseudonym Juggernaut, you female canine!"

"It would seem apparent that we are no longer within the realms of Kansas."

Yeah, apparently to some of you "proper Englishmen" talk the way people did in medieval times.

"Awright, this win'er is ****in' nasty, innit guv'nor? Is better though what with this geiser come round from York, yeah?"
-Richard III

Better?

Thread does not specify what time period this proper Englishman is from, therefore a medieval Englishman is acceptable.

It would appear that those fiends have great appetite for her body, which by some calculation means they would have the same way with me, oh heavens.
-trolls

I demand you present your mammillia, else I should ask you to leave the premises.

Female canines are unaware of the relative size of my nether appendage.

"Yes, that is it Luke, let your inner rage fly, join the unrealistic, diametrically opposed view of morality."

"May the unexplained, supernatural phenomena of the universe be with you."

"'tis merely a minor flesh injury, of no great importance nor urgency."

Come on, that one is hard.

I fixed it a little.

I ain't got time to bleed - I got it brosif.

If it's from some obscure movie then **** YOU.

It sounds so god damn familiar. Even all fancied up like that.

Mine is one of the most popular lines of one of the most popular films of all time. (maybe)

First hint is that it's from the late 60's or early 70's.

Also, I haven't the slightest idea what yours is about. Tits or GTFO?

Back